Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

Vienna pre-sale?

For those who are going and might know:

1. When does the pre-sale starts?
2. Where I can buy the tickets (regular, non-VIP)?

thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2012 04:22 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

this is linked to the official website and i found tickets here aswell. I guess they're going on sale friday 9 am? Not 100% but i heard like this.

Old Post 09-25-2012 04:30 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

i've found this site and i'm not sure about it cuz it says i can only buy seats http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/p...-157467-en.html

oh there's also one standing, i think I'll buy it

Last edited by Agnes on 09-25-2012 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 09-25-2012 04:41 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

Tickets also will be available here :

http://www.stadthalle.com/events/PI...6797/calendar/1

Sale start on Friday!!!

Last edited by WildGrinMajszel on 09-25-2012 at 05:07 PM

Old Post 09-25-2012 05:05 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by WildGrinMajszel
Tickets also will be available here :

http://www.stadthalle.com/events/PI...6797/calendar/1

Sale start on Friday!!!

thank you Micha³, i saw you posted that in another thread, but i already booked them, cuz i wont be home at 28th and i dont want to worry about it anymore.

Old Post 09-25-2012 05:18 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
i've found this site and i'm not sure about it cuz it says i can only buy seats http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/p...-157467-en.html

oh there's also one standing, i think I'll buy it

So there was 1 standing available only?

Old Post 09-25-2012 06:28 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
So there was 1 standing available only?
there are 3 categories and 1 category is standing

Last edited by Agnes on 09-25-2012 at 06:37 PM

Old Post 09-25-2012 06:32 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
there are 3 categories and 1 category is standing

Oh sorry i didn't see it Thank you!

Last edited by piinktweets on 09-25-2012 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 09-25-2012 06:43 PM
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
Oh sorry i didn't see it Thank you!
are you coming to Vienna?

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:19 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
We're coming as well.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:24 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

But it's strange that the sale starts on Friday but you can already buy tickets on viennaticketoffice.com. I'm not sure if we can trust that site.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:25 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
But it's strange that the sale starts on Friday but you can already buy tickets on viennaticketoffice.com. I'm not sure if we can trust that site.
You can trust them, it's booking not buying, i checked it and they will take the money from your card as soon as tix go on sale

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:36 PM
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

oh well, let's just hope that there won't be many ppl buying vip tickets
anyway, can't wait to queue with you guys

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:53 PM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
You can trust them, it's booking not buying, i checked it and they will take the money from your card as soon as tix go on sale
for Prague there are FOS tix as well (FrontOfStage). it seems there won't be any for Vienna?

And I can't wait, too.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:57 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:

Yes, but with family because i can't get there in any other ways because im not 18 yet I might get tickets off that site tomorrow because i have school on Friday.. I didn't know if i could trust it, but now you kinda conviced me

Old Post 09-25-2012 08:05 PM