Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

I need 2 GA standing tickets for London on april 27th!

PM or mail me at danifranjkovic@gmail.com!

Last edited by Dani on 10-04-2012 at 07:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2012 05:44 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussie-dreams
Major Label Level

if you can hold them til end of october when I get paid Dani i'll buy them =)

Old Post 10-04-2012 06:35 PM
aussie-dreams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussie-dreams Click here to Send aussie-dreams a Private Message Find more posts by aussie-dreams Add aussie-dreams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by aussie-dreams
if you can hold them til end of october when I get paid Dani i'll buy them =)

Sorry I forgot to add that I need them. I'm not selling.

Old Post 10-04-2012 07:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussie-dreams
Major Label Level

I just noticed that i should read better ha.

So yeh il add to dani's if anyone has 1 spare for 27th london please

Old Post 10-04-2012 10:40 PM
aussie-dreams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussie-dreams Click here to Send aussie-dreams a Private Message Find more posts by aussie-dreams Add aussie-dreams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

TOMATO!!

Old Post 10-04-2012 10:46 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by marea
TOMATO!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2012 10:50 PM
Donnausa

This has been the biggest mess & worst disappointment ever, trying to get these tickets to her US shows. Stub Hub has most of the tickets at a higher price than Ticket Master, who doesn't have much to offer at all. A big thumbs down to whoever planned out the selling of these tickets. We may have to bow down to Stub Hub if we want to see her.

Old Post 10-06-2012 07:27 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by nickul
can you let me know if you will have some tix please
thanx

Yes, I definitely will I just hope I get them face value so I can sell them at face value as well, but I doubt it. :/

Old Post 10-06-2012 11:33 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

Hi all?

2 standing tickets for Bham dates anyone please?

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:55 PM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

Still looking for 1 or 2 (preferably 2) standing tickets for Manchester 14th...

Anyone?? I will pay more than ticket value.

Thanks

Old Post 10-07-2012 06:58 PM
Greg'sP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Still looking for two standing tickets for manchester

Last edited by <3P!nk on 10-08-2012 at 05:16 PM

Old Post 10-07-2012 11:14 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I'm needing standing for all London gigs.... Let me know what you have, and if you're willing to sell. I dont have any tix to trade.

Old Post 10-08-2012 07:35 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
This has been the biggest mess & worst disappointment ever, trying to get these tickets to her US shows. Stub Hub has most of the tickets at a higher price than Ticket Master, who doesn't have much to offer at all. A big thumbs down to whoever planned out the selling of these tickets. We may have to bow down to Stub Hub if we want to see her.

awwh donna i realy hope you get to a cupple of shows atleast one anyway you deserve it!hope your well!

Old Post 10-08-2012 07:51 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
awwh donna i realy hope you get to a cupple of shows atleast one anyway you deserve it!hope your well!

Thanks Ciara, I'm going to the box office in the morning to see if they have anything there for the Boston show. Well I actually was lucky enough to get tickets to her Philly show.

Old Post 10-09-2012 06:16 AM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Looking for:
1 Standing Oberhausen
1 Standing Dusseldorf
please

Old Post 10-09-2012 10:00 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote