Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elli0903
Triple Platinum Record Level

Searching for a GA or a VIP ticket for both LA shows, both Brooklyn shows and the show in Newark!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2013 08:52 AM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

quote:
Originally posted by elli0903
Searching for a GA or a VIP ticket for both LA shows, both Brooklyn shows and the show in Newark!!

I don't have any extras for those shows, but if you need my help and are willing to spend some $ I can help you out, if need be. Hit me up on whatsapp

Old Post 07-02-2013 08:52 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

Is anybody in here selling one ticket to Brisbane ( August ou Sept) ???

Old Post 07-02-2013 06:42 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kayla-lee29
World Tour Level

SWAP

LOOKING TO SWAP:

I have: 2 x gold Seated tickets for SYDNEY 31st JULY

I would like: 2 x gold seated tickets for SYDNEY 2nd AUGUST

Pretty please!?? anyone willing to do a swap??

Old Post 07-13-2013 02:38 PM
kayla-lee29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kayla-lee29 Click here to Send kayla-lee29 a Private Message Visit kayla-lee29's homepage! Find more posts by kayla-lee29 Add kayla-lee29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Anyone wanna swap a GA pit ticket for LA 13th october to 12th october? I have two and paid 325 USD each so it sucks to sell that one that much to someone else, but I don't give a damn about money just wanna go see her cause I'll regret it if I miss it and I'm in the same city, so swapping would be perfect!

Old Post 07-18-2013 05:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

BRISBANE: Looking for 1 ticket: GA4 or GA11 (pit VIP area) for sept 7th or earlier shows. Anyone?

Old Post 08-09-2013 05:04 AM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul_PK
Top 100 Charts Level

Looking for 2 VIP HOT tix for Atlanta and the second Brooklyn show. Don't mind paying over the odds.

Old Post 09-03-2013 10:55 PM
Paul_PK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul_PK Click here to Send Paul_PK a Private Message Find more posts by Paul_PK Add Paul_PK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul_PK
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_PK
Looking for 2 VIP HOT tix for Atlanta and the second Brooklyn show. Don't mind paying over the odds.

ok scratch the Atlanta request - work commitments have changed.
Still interested the second Brooklyn show though

Old Post 09-05-2013 07:54 PM
Paul_PK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul_PK Click here to Send Paul_PK a Private Message Find more posts by Paul_PK Add Paul_PK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elli0903

Still looking for GA or VIP GA Tickets for Brooklyn and Newark!!

Old Post 10-11-2013 12:07 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Looking for Philly, Brooklyn and Birmingham pleaaaaaase

Old Post 10-11-2013 05:48 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Birmingham? Isn't that in GB, Europe? what have I missed?

Old Post 10-11-2013 06:14 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Think theres one in the US too! Pretty sure they have a Manchester etc. there as well.

Its silly

Old Post 10-11-2013 06:22 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

2nd European Leg!!!
Kicking off in Sweden!

No....

Birmingham, Alabama.
It's the day before Atlanta, Georgia
2nd to last tour stop

Old Post 10-11-2013 07:02 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anno
Top 100 Charts Level

I have 1 Ticket to sell for Berlin,
Friday, 11.08.2017
Block H (2. Rang)
101 Euro

we can meet at the venue (or before in Berlin or Hamburg)

Old Post 07-19-2017 01:51 PM
Anno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anno Click here to Send Anno a Private Message Visit Anno's homepage! Find more posts by Anno Add Anno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink Dutchie
Needs Rehab Level

PINK TICKETS FOR SALE

Friday August 11 2017, Waldbühne Berlin
1 x Rang: 1 - Block: A

Saturday August 12 2017, Waldbühne Berlin
1 x Innerraum

Tickets are hard copies and will be able to be picked up at the venue on the day of the show. You can pay in cash and exchange it for the tickets on the spot. Face value or make me an offer

Old Post 07-22-2017 10:34 AM
Pink Dutchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink Dutchie Click here to Send Pink Dutchie a Private Message Find more posts by Pink Dutchie Add Pink Dutchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote