Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ems
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
According to thetruthaboutlovetour.com and Pink's Facebook the link http://eventtravel.com/Pink-Tickets is the official link for VIP packages. The organizers might not have them for sale, but that site does, so yes there will be VIP packages for every show as it seems right now.

Ah, okay.. Thats not nice

Thanks Dani!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2012 06:03 PM
ems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ems Click here to Send ems a Private Message Find more posts by ems Add ems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

Is it wrong that im devistated that shes only doing 4 UK dates (so far) When other places have more than that! Its like we dont exsist.

Please dont call me ungreatful because im really not,

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:23 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

For some reason I feel that she's going to do Sweden twice if she sells out the 26th.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_princess01

On ticketmaster browsing the shows, and noticed this for Dublin....

"Patrons seated in Row 21 are advised that standing is not permitted at any time. "

Whaaaat? Who goes to a concert to 'sit down'?? Even if I get seats, I still stand when the show is on

I'm not going to Dublin, but anyone know why this is??

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:38 PM
pink_princess01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_princess01 Click here to Send pink_princess01 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_princess01 Add pink_princess01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
For some reason I feel that she's going to do Sweden twice if she sells out the 26th.

Think so too...

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:40 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
Think so too...

Pure sex in my ears.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Pure sex in my ears.

***k yeah.

Old Post 09-25-2012 07:46 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by pink_princess01
On ticketmaster browsing the shows, and noticed this for Dublin....

"Patrons seated in Row 21 are advised that standing is not permitted at any time. "

Whaaaat? Who goes to a concert to 'sit down'?? Even if I get seats, I still stand when the show is on

I'm not going to Dublin, but anyone know why this is??

may be wrong but i think someone either threw themselves over or fell in the last couple of years, they can be very strict there. i went to a gig few months back and we had front row seats, the woman said on the way in NO STANDING or you will be asked to leave haha we must have had that look.

Old Post 09-25-2012 08:41 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_princess01

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
may be wrong but i think someone either threw themselves over or fell in the last couple of years, they can be very strict there. i went to a gig few months back and we had front row seats, the woman said on the way in NO STANDING or you will be asked to leave haha we must have had that look.

Ooooh right, is it like on a balcony then? If so thats understandable, I wouldnt want to stand front row on a balcony, my balance is terrible

Old Post 09-25-2012 08:44 PM
pink_princess01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_princess01 Click here to Send pink_princess01 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_princess01 Add pink_princess01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

I'm confused. For the gig in Belgium, the standing tickets 54 euros are the ones you can get front row with, right? (Not including VIPS). Cause there are other standing tickets too??

Old Post 09-27-2012 08:23 AM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Let Go
Underground Label Level

Stupid question, but on Ticketmaster at the mo it says "Find Tickets", and obviously there are none because pre sale have sold. It says "find tickets" for everyone right?
I'm guessing at some point between now and then that's gonna change to something like "Tickets on sale 9.00 Fri 28th" for the general sale?

Old Post 09-27-2012 07:09 PM
Let Go is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Let Go Click here to Send Let Go a Private Message Find more posts by Let Go Add Let Go to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
So I reckon it will end up looking something like this by the time April 2013 comes around..........

April 05, 2013 - Glasgow
April 06, 2013 - Glasgow

April 08, 2013 - Belfast
April 09, 2013 - Belfast

April 11, 2013 - Dublin
April 12, 2013 - Dublin

April 14, 2013 - Manchester
April 15, 2013 - Manchester

April 17, 2013 - Paris

April 18, 2013 - Rotterdam
April 19, 2013 - Amsterdam

April 21, 2013 - Birmingham
April 22, 2013 - Birmingham

April 24, 2013 - London
April 25, 2013 - London
April 27, 2013 - London

etc etc etc

Pretty sure she will have added shows in Cities in Germany too....

On Funhouse in the UK she also did Liverpool, Aberdeen, Newcastle on the first leg!?!? Maybe she will save those for a 2nd leg as the schedule already looks pretty tight

Some of my vision is coming true..... NOW FOR THE REST hahaha

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:59 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Wooot, got tickets for A'dam, Oslo and Antwerp so far

edit:

just bought ticket for Globen, Sweden

whoop!

Now I seriously need to start saving again hahaha.

Would be happy if someone offers me a place to crash in Antwerp, and Sweden, or we could book a hostel together or something :P

Need to save up for planetickets and more concerttickets!

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 09-28-2012 at 11:42 AM

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:30 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wole_bez
Underground Label Level

no Poland BUT I'm going to Frankfurt

Old Post 09-28-2012 05:23 PM
wole_bez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wole_bez Click here to Send wole_bez a Private Message Visit wole_bez's homepage! Find more posts by wole_bez Add wole_bez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Wooot, got tickets for A'dam, Oslo and Antwerp so far

edit:

just bought ticket for Globen, Sweden

whoop!

Now I seriously need to start saving again hahaha.

Would be happy if someone offers me a place to crash in Antwerp, and Sweden, or we could book a hostel together or something :P

Need to save up for planetickets and more concerttickets!

Amsterdam and Antwerp?

Old Post 09-29-2012 04:25 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote