Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
patr!k
Major Label Level

April 12, 2013 The O2 Arena Dublin | I can't wait any longer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2013 08:20 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Average
MixTape Level

I'm still waiting for my tickets for the 24th of April

Old Post 01-26-2013 02:50 PM
Average is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Average Click here to Send Average a Private Message Find more posts by Average Add Average to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sk8erpink-spain
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
It's 11 Germany dates...
Are you guys that many?
Why not Italy, Spain etc instead?

It's a pitty that there's not spanish date

Old Post 02-11-2013 02:49 PM
sk8erpink-spain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sk8erpink-spain Click here to Send sk8erpink-spain a Private Message Visit sk8erpink-spain's homepage! Find more posts by sk8erpink-spain Add sk8erpink-spain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Questions!
World Tour Level

Just bought 2 tix for Birmingham 22nd April
I wasn't going to go to see her this year as, like the rest of the world, I'm struggling financially. But once I saw the video showing her stopping singing to see that a young girl was okay she tugged on my heart strings and I had to see her again.

Old Post 03-24-2013 03:12 PM
Questions! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Questions! Click here to Send Questions! a Private Message Find more posts by Questions! Add Questions! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

One week for Dublin ! Hope weather picks up its fweezing and its April. Global cooling for us.

Old Post 04-05-2013 09:12 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
One week for Dublin ! Hope weather picks up its fweezing and its April. Global cooling for us.

I hope too!

How cold is it over there?

Old Post 04-05-2013 02:12 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I hope too!

How cold is it over there?

about 6 degrees, mornings have been a lot colder though. Apparently its gonna pick up next week. This time last year was around the 20 degrees !

once the rain stays away

Old Post 04-05-2013 04:19 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orv
MixTape Level

Tomorrow!

Old Post 04-20-2013 12:07 PM
orv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orv Click here to Send orv a Private Message Find more posts by orv Add orv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

I hope there will be a second Europe tour for example in early 2014

Old Post 04-21-2013 03:21 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im.not.dead
Underground Label Level

She SLAYED Birmingham last night!

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:52 PM
im.not.dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im.not.dead Click here to Send im.not.dead a Private Message Find more posts by im.not.dead Add im.not.dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im.not.dead
Underground Label Level

A friend of mine at Birmingham today has just text me to say she's cancelled tonight.

Old Post 04-22-2013 04:37 PM
im.not.dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im.not.dead Click here to Send im.not.dead a Private Message Find more posts by im.not.dead Add im.not.dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sugaritsa
#1 Video and Single Level

Old Post 05-27-2013 10:43 AM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

Still gutted no more Europe dates were announced!

Old Post 09-13-2013 02:05 PM
2nd_december_x_ is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote