Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (304): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
i'm assuming youre talking about this reflective belt? they make them in all sorts of colors...white, blue, green, orange, yellow, and red. i have not seen purple. we call them "PT belts" because we wear them with PT uniforms, or when we're doing stuff in the dark. It's a safety thing--they don't really help i've almost been hit multiple times.
they're excellent! a girl i went to high school with posts pictures from deployment all the time and they're always wearing them at night. they're soooo pretty!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2011 12:55 AM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

why do i always look like a cross-eyed grandmother?

Attachment: photo-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 160 time(s).

Old Post 07-31-2011 12:57 AM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
REPRESENT
very nice :-p

Old Post 07-31-2011 12:59 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
they're excellent! a girl i went to high school with posts pictures from deployment all the time and they're always wearing them at night. they're soooo pretty!

lol they're such a freaking pain though! You can probably find them on Ebay or something....they're cheap like $8 new at any military clothing sales. Mine is a plastic, some of them are spandex/nylon mixture and have a grey reflective stripe down the middle.

@Maha: lol, no can do dear.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:01 AM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:

I blame the earring (if that's an earring).

And your glasses look photoshopped on your face in this pic.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:02 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I blame the earring (if that's an earring).

And your glasses look photoshopped on your face in this pic.

it is an earring. an excellent glow in the dark plug. and i agree that the glasses do look a bit fake. damn. also, thanks for giving me an answer.

quote:
lol they're such a freaking pain though! You can probably find them on Ebay or something....they're cheap like $8 new at any military clothing sales. Mine is a plastic, some of them are spandex/nylon mixture and have a grey reflective stripe down the middle.

@Maha: lol, no can do dear.

i'm gonna have to keep an eye out for them. there's a military surplus store in a town that i visit frequently. i really like them, but i guess maybe i wouldn't if i was forced to wear one. butbutbut...looooook!

Attachment: screen shot 2011-07-30 at 6.52.56 pm.jpg
This has been downloaded 175 time(s).

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:07 AM
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
I love those glasses.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:10 AM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
it is an earring. an excellent glow in the dark plug. and i agree that the glasses do look a bit fake. damn. also, thanks for giving me an answer.

i'm gonna have to keep an eye out for them. there's a military surplus store in a town that i visit frequently. i really like them, but i guess maybe i wouldn't if i was forced to wear one. butbutbut...looooook!

I SEE A BLUE ONE!!! haha. they only look like that if you're standing away from them and light is coming from your direction. Otherwise they just look flat.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:10 AM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye
I love those glasses.
thanks. they're quite rad, but everyone assumes they're fake. it's annoying.

quote:
I SEE A BLUE ONE!!! haha. they only look like that if you're standing away from them and light is coming from your direction. Otherwise they just look flat.
i see it too! and an orange one! oh my goodness...i'm so excited.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:14 AM
Jlien.*
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
actually, them horny lesbos @ the club are NOT allowed to dance with the hot dancers on stage.
we can't even touch them

but Sexy invited me for a dance so, what could i say (6)

(she REALLY looked like p!nk. so i was in heaven when she spanked my lil a$$)

IK WOU DAT IK JOU WAS! B)

HAHAH love this picture! and she really looks like p!nk

i think we have to go there more often just to see the dancers! maybe you can touch a bit more very time you go back xdMUHAHAH

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:18 AM
Jlien.* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jlien.* Click here to Send Jlien.* a Private Message Find more posts by Jlien.* Add Jlien.* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
thanks. they're quite rad, but everyone assumes they're fake. it's annoying.

i see it too! and an orange one! oh my goodness...i'm so excited.

lmao. I can imagine you sitting there like, "ooohh!!! shiny!!"

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:20 AM
#winning
Banned

quote:
lmao. I can imagine you sitting there like, "ooohh!!! shiny!!"
i totally would be like that. i have an unhealthy love for glow in the dark/day glow/reflective stuff.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:22 AM
inPINKside2108

quote:
i totally would be like that. i have an unhealthy love for glow in the dark/day glow/reflective stuff.

you would really like looking at infrared chem lights (glow sticks) through infrared goggles. I'm sure you'd like regular night vision goggles also.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:24 AM
#winning
Banned

quote:
you would really like looking at infrared chem lights (glow sticks) through infrared goggles. I'm sure you'd like regular night vision goggles also.
those things sound super rad. i don't know how many times i watched 'rave toilet' on youtube. so.freaking.cool.

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:28 AM
inPINKside2108

quote:
those things sound super rad. i don't know how many times i watched 'rave toilet' on youtube. so.freaking.cool.

I had to look that up, lol how do people think to do that?

and just so i'm not spamming quite so badly..

Attachment: img_1578.jpg
This has been downloaded 170 time(s).

Old Post 07-31-2011 01:40 AM