Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *Dreamer 13*
I'm thinking that walking my bunny in the florida sun was probably a bad idea. He loves the outdoors...for about five minutes.

adorable!! makes me miss my bunny. I used to try to walk him outside on a leash too but he knew how to bite the clips so that it would open haha and then it was quite some mission to catch him.

<3

Attachment: lucky.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:46 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Exam in....4 hours =O

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:07 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

strange to get a call from my boss and the first thing he asks is what i'm doing. like...do you REALLY want to know? also, i think i may have hung up on him. i'm not sure if he was done talking or not. oops.

Old Post 05-03-2011 03:00 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Exam in....4 hours =O
it is currently 4 hours later. or a few minutes off. i hope it goes well!

Old Post 05-03-2011 03:01 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

to be a housewife...

i cooked, cleaned, ironed, did the laundry, and now i'm gonna crawl into bed.

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:58 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Exam in....4 hours =O

you'll piece on the sheet!

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:26 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
you'll piece on the sheet!

hahhaha hell yes I did!!

FINALLY OVER

and thank GOD that I didn't get asked about christianity and the catholic church + ethics and philosophy..

I had a safe bet on Hinduism and Islam.
And I got it.
Two optional religions to be compared...sooo yeah I was lucky!!

AHHH ORGASM

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:16 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
hahhaha hell yes I did!!

FINALLY OVER

and thank GOD that I didn't get asked about christianity and the catholic church + ethics and philosophy..

And I got it.

AHHH ORGASM

go you Trondheim-the-dykes-dont-like-me-you-can-fork-me-in-the-***-but-please-dont-cum!

I don't know why but I really really feel happy about it let's celebrate!

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:23 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
hahhaha hell yes I did!!

FINALLY OVER

And I got it.

AHHH ORGASM

well done you!! i can only imagine the feeling of relief. I've got 11 more exams to go #gutted!

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:25 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
go you Trondheim-the-dykes-dont-like-me-you-can-fork-me-in-the-***-but-please-dont-cum!

I don't know why but I really really feel happy about it let's celebrate!

lmao I have a long name haven't I ?

YAAAAY

We shall celebrate, I shall be seen with a new sheet on my bed and schoolbooks nowhere to be seen!

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:27 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye
well done you!! i can only imagine the feeling of relief. I've got 11 more exams to go #gutted!

I once had 13 exams, one a day and believe me, Frankenstein was sexier than me at that time. I know what you'll go through but once it's done... actually we all think we'd feel good but I didn't because I then had holidays and nothing to do at home.

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:28 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
lmao I have a long name haven't I ?

YAAAAY

We shall celebrate, I shall be seen with a new sheet on my bed and schoolbooks nowhere to be seen!

so you're free? meaning no more exams? what was the question?

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:30 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye

oouuf I feel your pain

It took alot of guts to even show up... I've bailed on I dunno how many exams the past 4 years..

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:35 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
so you're free? meaning no more exams? what was the question?

I have one left, but not sure if I'll take it or not...

I'm doing high-school subjects over again to improve my grades.. hoping it'll be enough to get me into psychology this fall..

the question?
you mean the exam?

I'm so lost right now

I basically talked about Hinduism and Islam, their view on God, life, re-incarnation, and so on basically a question in which I was meant to compare them both, see the similarities/differences etc.

sooooo glad it's over!

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:38 PM
Lady GaGa
Banned

I just downloaded 20GB of apps for a 16GB iPhone

Talk about getting carried away

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:40 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote