Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 18555

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
hazi - don't be offended. i'd bang the hell out of you. in a pleasurable sense, of course.




i can't stop thinking about how things are beyond ***ked up at work. i know every job has its flaws, but i'm losing total faith in mine. it doesn't make for a happy or a productive environment.

that sucks flowerpot. maybe u should look for something else?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:35 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

Registered: Mar 2011
Location: the states
Posts: 572

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
that sucks flowerpot. maybe u should look for something else?
it does suck. i love this field. i'm passionate about it, but our institution blows.

i've been looking...in town, out of town...nothing stands out to me right now. at least nothing that's realistic.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:40 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: +19283 posts
Posts: 3091

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
hazi - don't be offended. i'd bang the hell out of you. in a pleasurable sense, of course.


We should make babies and live in that two room flat so we'll pay less. And as for your job, how come you havent quit yet? You've been talking about how bad it is for months now. I would not have been able to take so much.

@Izzy : no I cant see you since I'm fat, my belly's too big and I'm blind since I see friendship where there's hate. But I appreciate your apoogizinh.

@Denis : long story I don't even want to think about. It's just that things have come to a bad point I would never have expected

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 03:05 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

Registered: Mar 2011
Location: the states
Posts: 572

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
We should make babies and live in that two room flat so we'll pay less. And as for your job, how come you havent quit yet? You've been talking about how bad it is for months now. I would not have been able to take so much.
i'm cool with having babies and living in the two room flat as long as you carry/give birth to the children. oh...and by children, i hope you mean child. one male child.

i could give a ton of reason why i still haven't quit my job. i really do love it. i don't like to walk on things just because they're tough. i need the money. i don't want to leave my boss even worse off than he already is. i keep thinking things will get better. and on and on and on. i don't know if all of these things hold equal weight, or if i think some are true more than others.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 03:18 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: +19283 posts
Posts: 3091

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i'm cool with having babies and living in the two room flat as long as you carry/give birth to the children. oh...and by children, i hope you mean child. one male child.

i could give a ton of reason why i still haven't quit my job. i really do love it. i don't like to walk on things just because they're tough. i need the money. i don't want to leave my boss even worse off than he already is. i keep thinking things will get better. and on and on and on. i don't know if all of these things hold equal weight, or if i think some are true more than others.


well what I wanted to know is whether you had a choice or not. And obviously you do and if you stay there I'm sure your brains are not doing the worst job telling you to stay. Just don't let the situation come at a point of no return.

And of course one male child. And i'll carry it as soon as men can have children.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 03:31 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

Registered: Mar 2011
Location: the states
Posts: 572

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
well what I wanted to know is whether you had a choice or not. And obviously you do and if you stay there I'm sure your brains are not doing the worst job telling you to stay. Just don't let the situation come at a point of no return.

And of course one male child. And i'll carry it as soon as men can have children.

oh, yeah...i totally have a choice. at the end of the day, i need to remind myself that it's just a job. there's no need to get all worked up over it, because it isn't going to do any good, and things probably aren't going to change. it's just hard to do that sometimes.

excellent...i'll impregnate you as soon as i get a functioning penis.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 03:51 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: +19283 posts
Posts: 3091

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
oh, yeah...i totally have a choice. at the end of the day, i need to remind myself that it's just a job. there's no need to get all worked up over it, because it isn't going to do any good, and things probably aren't going to change. it's just hard to do that sometimes.

excellent...i'll impregnate you as soon as i get a functioning penis.

yes but on the other hand you spend more than half of the hours you're awake at your working place.

How are things going with that? Are you considering it more now?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 03:54 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Dreamer 13*
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jul 2005
Location: With the Icebears <33
Posts: 7491

I'm thinking that walking my bunny in the florida sun was probably a bad idea. He loves the outdoors...for about five minutes.

Attachment: bunnyy.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:13 PM
*Dreamer 13* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Dreamer 13* Click here to Send *Dreamer 13* a Private Message Find more posts by *Dreamer 13* Add *Dreamer 13* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 18555

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
it does suck. i love this field. i'm passionate about it, but our institution blows.

i've been looking...in town, out of town...nothing stands out to me right now. at least nothing that's realistic.

yeah i understand that. maybe theres a way that u can work with something the same or similar in a different place?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:16 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 18555

lol right now im picturing hazbi and flowerpots future together.. its nice

hazbi ud be so cute pregnant

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:18 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: +19283 posts
Posts: 3091

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
lol right now im picturing hazbi and flowerpots future together.. its nice

hazbi ud be so cute pregnant


I swear I wouldn't mind it's just that I'm an extravangazza walking show but probably opposites are better than mirros.

I'll let you touch my belly when the kid kicks it to show he's alive.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:39 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 18555

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
I swear I wouldn't mind it's just that I'm an extravangazza walking show but probably opposites are better than mirros.

I'll let you touch my belly when the kid kicks it to show he's alive.

awwwww!

well ok, if it happens to be a girl and u dont want her, send her to me then. she can have her own rainbow family and my ranch

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:47 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Hungary
Posts: 14120

quote:
Originally posted by *Dreamer 13*
I'm thinking that walking my bunny in the florida sun was probably a bad idea. He loves the outdoors...for about five minutes.
awwwwww cutie!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:49 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Registered: Dec 2009
Location: +19283 posts
Posts: 3091

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
awwwww!

well ok, if it happens to be a girl and u dont want her, send her to me then. she can have her own rainbow family and my ranch


I seriously would not want it to be a girl but now I'm rather reassured concerning what I'd do with it if it was a she.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:54 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

Registered: Jun 2007
Location: everywhere
Posts: 10000

quote:
Originally posted by *Dreamer 13*
I'm thinking that walking my bunny in the florida sun was probably a bad idea. He loves the outdoors...for about five minutes.


haha, what a cutie
well, at least he's still got his ears up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:55 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (639): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.