Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
ok guys, I'm rather depressed today so take it easy on me, especially you GaGa. Thanks for your understanding.
Why isn't your Range Rover making you happy?

What's wrong!?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:45 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
it is cheap compared to a lot of places. it's a nice city where i think i could actually be myself. plenty of job opportunities, i have lots of friends there...it would be a positive change, but i just can't pay that much rent right from the start.

i know plenty of people who have moved in together as best friends, and moved out absolutely hating each other. i don't want to do that. i think it would be nice living by myself because i could keep my place as clean or as dirty as i wanted, i could have whoever i wanted over without the fear of being judged, and i wouldn't have to deal with my roommate having someone over who i didn't like.

i don't know...there are lots of positives and negatives either way.

what town is it?

Well that's the problem, you've got balanced pros and cons between both opportunities. I have experienced both and even tho I had problems with my flatmates, it's better than being alone. I hate being alone, I need company. And in a one-room appartment you'll very fast feel lonely.

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:49 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1

sweetie, arent u in bed yet?

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:52 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
sweetie, arent u in bed yet?

No

I decided I had to read a lil more about the roman-catholic church and the greek-orthodocs.. I want this exam to be over with, ASAP!

This is pure torture.

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:56 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
what town is it?

Well that's the problem, you've got balanced pros and cons between both opportunities. I have experienced both and even tho I had problems with my flatmates, it's better than being alone. I hate being alone, I need company. And in a one-room appartment you'll very fast feel lonely.

columbia missouri.

i think being lonely would be good for me. it would inspire creativity, and force me to read and paint and go out and take pictures and meet new people and stuff.

i used to hate being lonely and i would need to surround myself with people, but i've moved away from that. my interests are different from a lot of people my age, so sometimes it's difficult for me to relate to people.

maren: SLEEP! if you're not careful, i'm gonna get to bed before you. the only difference (maybe) being that i've got to be at work in less than 6 hours.

goodnight, pp. ♥

Last edited by ir0nman on 05-02-2011 at 12:10 AM

Old Post 05-02-2011 12:07 AM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

I miss chest pains. But i dont really so dont ***king jinx me and punish me jesus. And herbs.

Old Post 05-02-2011 12:43 AM
Amethyst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amethyst Click here to Send Amethyst a Private Message Find more posts by Amethyst Add Amethyst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar
Triple Platinum Record Level

my biceps hurt like **** and i don't know why.

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:45 AM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
columbia missouri.

i think being lonely would be good for me. it would inspire creativity, and force me to read and paint and go out and take pictures and meet new people and stuff.

i used to hate being lonely and i would need to surround myself with people, but i've moved away from that. my interests are different from a lot of people my age, so sometimes it's difficult for me to relate to people.

oh well in that case you know what to do. But are you willing to pay 150 more for that? And you don't need to love the same things to live with a person. Actually the more different, the better.

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:54 AM
Lady GaGa
Banned

BlackBERRY COMING

Or Droid?

iPhone?

Which one is best?

Should I buy all 3?

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:02 AM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

iPhone shall not be seen. Android's good from what I've seen. I got a BB and I quite like those phones altho they lack apps but I couldn't live without it.

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:05 AM
Lady GaGa
Banned

iPhone it is. I've already got all the apps! The Facebook one and the P!nk one and the GRINDR and one for my bank and Angry birds.

And some other things.

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:08 AM
*Dreamer 13*

I'm thinking I wish she didn't have such a hold on me. I cannot help but love her, and she even said it herself that in a perfect situation she would choose to have feelings for him and not me.

Gah. Women!!

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:34 AM
*Dreamer 13* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Dreamer 13* Click here to Send *Dreamer 13* a Private Message Find more posts by *Dreamer 13* Add *Dreamer 13* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

how far does someones head have to go up their own arse in order for them to start thinking their opinion is the only one people should have?

Old Post 05-02-2011 07:14 AM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Baaaah.
I really don't want to meet this day.

Old Post 05-02-2011 08:43 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

I think I should give my virginity now to any acceptable looking guy because I am 22!

That's the perfect age to lose one's virginity.

Old Post 05-02-2011 10:27 AM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote