Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (241): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i introduced myself as simon to a stranger. yeaaah!
well done!

So I guess Laine didn't stick for too long did it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:36 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye

quote:
Originally posted by *licks*

actually Rebecca, there's something I need to talk to you about. From what I remember, you got to Manchester Uni right?
my friend is considering putting it as her firm, and she was just looking up accomodation and stuff. She asked me to find out from you about accomodation..I know you created a thread a while ago about the different halls. Which why did you end up in and why?

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:41 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
why would it be less waste of time to work for a magazine thats directed to all sexual orientations if i may ask?
in sense.. lesbians are quite unusable for gay adventures..

Old Post 04-03-2011 12:05 AM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Quido
in sense.. lesbians are quite unusable for gay adventures..
but we were talking about working not having sex werent we? u dont choose ur job depending on the chances of getting laid there..

Old Post 04-03-2011 12:32 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye
well done!

So I guess Laine didn't stick for too long did it?

it was a moment of panic. i could hardly think.

Old Post 04-03-2011 05:36 AM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
u dont choose ur job depending on the chances of getting laid there..
since when?

Old Post 04-03-2011 06:00 AM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Yeah i know you are homosexual and I get what your saying but still, saying you dont want to be "put in with lesbians" is quite homophobic (towards lesbians) in my eyes.
I do get what you mean about stereotypes though.

Oh I am afraid of lesbians. They can flip the script like nobody's business

Old Post 04-03-2011 06:01 AM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

quote:
but we were talking about working not having sex werent we? u dont choose ur job depending on the chances of getting laid there..
yes and no. it's always better walk to work and feel delight of co-workers...

Old Post 04-03-2011 08:34 AM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Quido
yes and no. it's always better walk to work and feel delight of co-workers...

You know, I'd rather have a friendship with a good girl than have sex with a guy.

Old Post 04-03-2011 09:07 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
since when?
since we stopped being desperate.

Old Post 04-03-2011 12:00 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

sunshine

Old Post 04-03-2011 12:49 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*licks*
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye
actually Rebecca, there's something I need to talk to you about. From what I remember, you got to Manchester Uni right?
my friend is considering putting it as her firm, and she was just looking up accomodation and stuff. She asked me to find out from you about accomodation..I know you created a thread a while ago about the different halls. Which why did you end up in and why?

Hey Yeah im at Manchester uni!
Ok well i switched halls. At the beginning i chose Whitworth Park which are like basically beside the university but after living there for a few months I changed to Oak House in Fallowfield. Im sure if your friend has done a bit of research she will know what that means :P But i would say it all depends on what you want out of your first year experience. Living in Whitworth park was the most dull 2 months of my entire life. Now im not saying its like that in every flat in Whitworth but thats what mine was like. Also, there is never much happening around it. Its always quiet outside and theres times when you walk outside and theres no one to be seen which makes it hard to believe that over 1000 students live there. I found it to be a very international hall. In my flat there was a girl from China and a girl from Uganda, and 3 guys from India, Nigeria and Russia. So if your friend is an international student that might be something she would want to consider, if she would feel more comfortable around international students or anything.
Oak house is a completely different story though, I wish i had of been here from the start! To me its what first year is all about. Its so social and its joined with Owens Park which means theres around 2000 students. Its just a lot more fun here. And sure it gets noisy and all but i never have a problem getting to sleep or anything. And if I have work to do and there is noise around i either put in ear plugs or go to the computer cluster. I think any current or past first year student would definately recommend living in fallowfield. Oak house halls are not catered but Owens Park are so thats a personal choice. The flats themselves are pretty decent. The kitchen and living area are quite nice i think. Theres 2 bathrooms, one boys and one girls which is reallllly good lol. And the rooms are an ok size, very livable if that makes sense.
I know quite a lot of people in different halls so I can answer most questions about other halls too. I hope this all helps her and If you want you can give her my fb and she can add me and ask any more questions she may have
Sorry for the essay haha! :P

Old Post 04-03-2011 02:00 PM
*licks* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *licks* Click here to Send *licks* a Private Message Find more posts by *licks* Add *licks* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye

quote:
Hey Yeah im at Manchester uni!
Ok well i switched halls. At the beginning i chose Whitworth Park which are like basically beside the university but after living there for a few months I changed to Oak House in Fallowfield. Im sure if your friend has done a bit of research she will know what that means :P But i would say it all depends on what you want out of your first year experience. Living in Whitworth park was the most dull 2 months of my entire life. Now im not saying its like that in every flat in Whitworth but thats what mine was like. Also, there is never much happening around it. Its always quiet outside and theres times when you walk outside and theres no one to be seen which makes it hard to believe that over 1000 students live there. I found it to be a very international hall. In my flat there was a girl from China and a girl from Uganda, and 3 guys from India, Nigeria and Russia. So if your friend is an international student that might be something she would want to consider, if she would feel more comfortable around international students or anything.
Oak house is a completely different story though, I wish i had of been here from the start! To me its what first year is all about. Its so social and its joined with Owens Park which means theres around 2000 students. Its just a lot more fun here. And sure it gets noisy and all but i never have a problem getting to sleep or anything. And if I have work to do and there is noise around i either put in ear plugs or go to the computer cluster. I think any current or past first year student would definately recommend living in fallowfield. Oak house halls are not catered but Owens Park are so thats a personal choice. The flats themselves are pretty decent. The kitchen and living area are quite nice i think. Theres 2 bathrooms, one boys and one girls which is reallllly good lol. And the rooms are an ok size, very livable if that makes sense.
I know quite a lot of people in different halls so I can answer most questions about other halls too. I hope this all helps her and If you want you can give her my fb and she can add me and ask any more questions she may have
Sorry for the essay haha! :P

thank you SO much for taking the time to reply! I'm sure she'll be very grateful for your help especially since it's from 1st hand experience. Cheers Rebecca

Old Post 04-03-2011 09:14 PM
ir0nman
Banned

^^^ ah...when i hear firm and manchester in the same sentence i think of the the red army.

in my next life, i will be one of them.

Old Post 04-03-2011 09:20 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
besty
Top 100 Charts Level

Seeing my Mum on Mothers day I love my Mum!

Old Post 04-03-2011 09:27 PM
besty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for besty Click here to Send besty a Private Message Find more posts by besty Add besty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote