Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Countries that u haven't visited yet...
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PinkDelirium
In Detox Level

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
PinkDelirium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkDelirium Click here to Send PinkDelirium a Private Message Visit PinkDelirium's homepage! Find more posts by PinkDelirium Add PinkDelirium to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan-13
MixTape Level

Portugal

Old Post 03-21-2013 10:12 AM
dan-13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan-13 Click here to Send dan-13 a Private Message Find more posts by dan-13 Add dan-13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
woah i have never even heard of montenegro. where is that?
it's a balkan country on the Adriatic Sea

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:31 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by jo-asia
i think it's high time you visit Poland

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:32 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan-13
MixTape Level

countries

Portugal must be in the list!
P!nk never came here!

Old Post 06-06-2013 06:51 AM
dan-13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan-13 Click here to Send dan-13 a Private Message Find more posts by dan-13 Add dan-13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

Dear P!nk,

I would just like to give you a friendly reminder about one of the countries that did not receive the privilege of your presence yet - is Lebanon

If you do end up coming here (and therefore fulfill one of my life's dreams), then I promise to come to your concert with a bag of cute and adorable Willow-safe gifts.

Also, I'll take you for a ride on the LOVE MACHINE, AKA my three wheeled-bike.

Old Post 07-26-2014 05:24 PM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sugaritsa
#1 Video and Single Level

Not yet??????

Old Post 11-18-2014 05:55 PM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

Dear Alecia, may I call you that? Do you still even read this or have someone to read it to you?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i have been waiting for your presence in my country for 17 years. Please come to ARGENTINA and latin america on this tour? please? please? pleaseeee???

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:13 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
Dear Alecia, may I call you that? Do you still even read this or have someone to read it to you?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i have been waiting for your presence in my country for 17 years. Please come to ARGENTINA and latin america on this tour? please? please? pleaseeee???

I believe she reads things on here

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:37 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mareaneto
Major Label Level

Argentina really is waiting for you

You will fall in love with yours passionate Latin fans

Attachment: latinoamerica-mapa-politico.jpg
This has been downloaded 3 time(s).

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:51 AM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote