Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > long way 2 happy
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
caitywait
2nd Grammy Level

long way 2 happy

does n e one know the meaning behind lwth? cos i've heard a few. one that its about rape/sexual abuse, and another that its about her parents and her childhood? does n e one have any footage where pink is talking about the meaning of this song?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2007 11:52 AM
caitywait is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caitywait Click here to Send caitywait a Private Message Find more posts by caitywait Add caitywait to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

sexual abuse

Old Post 12-20-2007 11:54 AM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

i think, it's about sexual abuse AND her childhood.
i read in a newspaper once, that the most parts of long way to happy were poems she wrote when she was 13 or something. and now she made a song out of it.

Old Post 12-20-2007 12:07 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]
Triple Platinum Record Level

:| I hadn't heard anything about it being about sexual abuse...

I know it's a personal thing but she wasn't was she? I'm a bit scared right now..

Old Post 12-20-2007 12:12 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caitywait
2nd Grammy Level

i read on some lyrics site that it was about her getting raped as a teen and then getting pregnant...dunno if thats true or not.

Old Post 12-20-2007 12:16 PM
caitywait is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caitywait Click here to Send caitywait a Private Message Find more posts by caitywait Add caitywait to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by caitywait
i read on some lyrics site that it was about her getting raped as a teen and then getting pregnant...dunno if thats true or not.

Hmm I hope to god that that didn't happen. Anyway I don't think we should be talking about it because if it really did happen, it's too much of a personal thing and fans shouldn't really be talking about it at all I'm upset now.. I hope it's not true

Anyway i'm off to bed night

Old Post 12-20-2007 12:40 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caitywait
2nd Grammy Level

yeah, i suppose. good nite, i'm off 2 bed now too xxx

Old Post 12-20-2007 12:45 PM
M*A*X*IT

i want it as single

Attachment: lwth.jpg
This has been downloaded 511 time(s).

Old Post 12-20-2007 03:00 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

wow, m*a*x*it! that looks awesome!!

Old Post 12-20-2007 03:09 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f**ker
Major Label Level

I heard that like 10 years ago she had bf who treated her horrible and he sexualy abused her.

Old Post 12-20-2007 03:32 PM
f**ker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for f**ker Click here to Send f**ker a Private Message Find more posts by f**ker Add f**ker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

yeah, i think numb is also about this boyfriend...

Old Post 12-20-2007 04:25 PM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by f**ker
I heard that like 10 years ago she had bf who treated her horrible and he sexualy abused her.

Old Post 12-23-2007 05:31 AM
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
Hmm I hope to god that that didn't happen. Anyway I don't think we should be talking about it because if it really did happen, it's too much of a personal thing and fans shouldn't really be talking about it at all I'm upset now.. I hope it's not true

Anyway i'm off to bed night

Well, if she puts a song like that out there, then we should be allowed to talk about it, shouldn't we?

There has been a lot of speculation going on about the meaning behind the lyrics...to me that song is def about rape/sexual abuse.

Old Post 12-23-2007 02:48 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f**ker
Major Label Level

I think it can be about rape cause the lyric is 'But don't worry about regret or guilt cause I never knew your name" so she didn't know the name of this guy. Of course if every word in this song is true.
And I agree with CrazySometh!ng that if she made song about it I think that we are allowed to talk about it

Old Post 12-23-2007 03:12 PM
f**ker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for f**ker Click here to Send f**ker a Private Message Find more posts by f**ker Add f**ker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

The song doesn't necessarily have to be about Pink.

Old Post 12-23-2007 03:22 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote