Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (241): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

What made you smile today?

Same as above. Oh and Marina, you can make the what are you listening to one, i'll leave it to you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2011 03:56 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

well nate took it

What made me smile? PP made me smile today

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:01 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Who's Marina? Should i delete mine? I can do that

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:01 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Who's Marina? Should i delete mine? I can do that

no you don't have to but I will delete this one if she wants it anyway why should we care?

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:02 AM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
no you don't have to but I will delete this one if she wants it anyway why should we care?
yeah, ur right

btw after all the drama in my life right now, last couple of minutes reminded me why i like this page

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:04 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

hahahaha! Doesn't it remind you of Desperate Housewives?

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:05 AM
N@tasha

quote:
hahahaha! Doesn't it remind you of Desperate Housewives?
hahahahhaha nice comparison !

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:07 AM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

btw I got a word file with screen caps from one of the threads MO deleted, if anybody wants them

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:08 AM
MaryOaks

quote:
btw I got a word file with screen caps from one of the threads MO deleted, if anybody wants them
... I remembered you as a more grown-up person.

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:19 AM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
... I remembered you as a more grown-up person.

Well people will ask what happened, and I thought I'd have steady sources to validate what I'm going to tell them which is a more grown-up option than spreading myths.

Anyway I'm off to sleep. Good night everyone.

Old Post 03-21-2011 04:22 AM
niamhyelly
Major Label Level

Chelsea

Old Post 03-21-2011 05:45 AM
niamhyelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niamhyelly Click here to Send niamhyelly a Private Message Find more posts by niamhyelly Add niamhyelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm confuzed. What really happened on here last night?

Old Post 03-21-2011 07:47 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm confuzed. What really happened on here last night?

Old Post 03-21-2011 07:50 AM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak

Actually, I'm confused, not confuzed.

Old Post 03-21-2011 07:51 AM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
Actually, I'm confused, not confuzed.

lolz.

Old Post 03-21-2011 08:02 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote