Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > long way 2 happy
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CrazySometh!ng
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by snowgo
guys i didn't know anything about it and it makes me sad but this woman really has the most strong personality i've ever seen :0 how many things happened in her life god...

Yeah, Pink must have been through quite a lot in her life...But she looks healthy, strong and beautiful, so it seems she has gotton a grip at all that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:49 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by CrazySometh!ng
Yeah, Pink must have been through quite a lot in her life...But she looks healthy, strong and beautiful, so it seems she has gotton a grip at all that.

that's why i said she's the most strong personality i've ever seen... CUZ SHE'S SUPER NOW!

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:56 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

quote:
FINALLY. I'm sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy it. If anyone wants to, I can upload her performance of LWTH as well. Just let me know.

There you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHV1RW5E

i'd loove to see the performance, dyou think you could upload it??

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:56 PM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
Originally posted by Discordia
i'd loove to see the performance, dyou think you could upload it??

There you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2HICGZ8

Old Post 12-29-2007 05:32 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

My english is bad so I don't understand the lyrics.I don't know it what the song is about.

Old Post 12-29-2007 11:51 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

i always get heaps emo wen i hear lwth can relate to it alot - and i know a few people who have gone through these types of things....its tough. and it does change the way you look at things.
some times yu just cant move on from things like that yu kno?

Old Post 12-30-2007 07:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by snowgo
it was from this year ? i mean recent... i mean haha lol if she had short blond hair it's from end 2006-2007

Yeah she had short blond hair, but she had that the whole tour, and since she was talkong about LWTH it can't go back further than 2006. But I really don't know from when exactly, I don't think it was 2007, probably before that

Old Post 12-30-2007 10:05 AM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by PinkLizz
Yeah she had short blond hair, but she had that the whole tour, and since she was talkong about LWTH it can't go back further than 2006. But I really don't know from when exactly, I don't think it was 2007, probably before that

hmm i really 'd like to help u but there are so many interviews... maybe u can try to make a thread. it helped me many times. there are some jenious here that remember everything XDXD

Old Post 12-30-2007 10:40 AM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
Originally posted by EmmiLuvP!nk
i always get heaps emo wen i hear lwth can relate to it alot - and i know a few people who have gone through these types of things....its tough. and it does change the way you look at things.
some times yu just cant move on from things like that yu kno?

Yeah, it is indeed tough...but I believe you can move on from it. It all depends on your attitude...wether you want to let it break you or wether you are stronger than that.

Old Post 12-30-2007 04:28 PM
CrazySometh!ng

quote:

The interview and the performance are both from 2006.

Old Post 12-30-2007 04:30 PM
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
The interview and the performance are both from 2006.

I'm talking about another interview that I have seen, but I don't remember wich one it was or where it was from

Old Post 12-30-2007 04:49 PM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
I'm talking about another interview that I have seen, but I don't remember wich one it was or where it was from

Ah okay.

Old Post 12-30-2007 04:56 PM
gabry

sexual abuse?
like rape???
or more like she was only used for sex....
I'm getting very confused

Old Post 12-31-2007 08:11 AM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caitywait
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
sexual abuse?
like rape???
or more like she was only used for sex....
I'm getting very confused

i think its a song that relates to any type of sexual abuse, but we'll never know for sure unless someone asks her lol

Old Post 01-12-2008 04:11 AM
caitywait is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caitywait Click here to Send caitywait a Private Message Find more posts by caitywait Add caitywait to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miami909
#1 Video and Single Level

i just read the bio thing on pinkspage and it says that it was from a poem in one of her old journals .... "Long Way To Happy’ is an intense recollection of childhood abuse, based on a poem she wrote in her journal when she was 13."

Old Post 01-12-2008 12:32 PM
miami909 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miami909 Click here to Send miami909 a Private Message Find more posts by miami909 Add miami909 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote