Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > long way 2 happy
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CrazySometh!ng
Triple Platinum Record Level

FINALLY. I'm sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy it. If anyone wants to, I can upload her performance of LWTH as well. Just let me know.

There you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHV1RW5E

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2007 10:45 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

Thanx! I'll download later, don't have time now

Old Post 12-26-2007 05:50 PM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

great thank you so much

Old Post 12-26-2007 05:54 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

You're welcome.

Old Post 12-27-2007 01:32 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

awww i cant download it from there, i dont know why, the page won't load, are you able to send it to my through email at?

my address is nycgirl81@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate it!

thanx in advance

Old Post 12-27-2007 01:41 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
awww i cant download it from there, i dont know why, the page won't load, are you able to send it to my through email at?

my address is nycgirl81@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate it!

thanx in advance

I will try to do so, as soon as I have finished downloading that other stuff from Pink's early ages.

Old Post 12-27-2007 01:50 PM
lozza81

quote:
Originally posted by CrazySometh!ng
I will try to do so, as soon as I have finished downloading that other stuff from Pink's early ages.

ok thank u so much

Old Post 12-27-2007 01:52 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
FINALLY. I'm sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy it. If anyone wants to, I can upload her performance of LWTH as well. Just let me know.

There you go

It's not the interview I ment, but thanx, I didn't see it before

Old Post 12-27-2007 08:34 PM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

There you go

thank you so much I'm not sure if I've seen this one.

Old Post 12-27-2007 09:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:

the link works now, dont know why it wasnt last night, so am downloading it now, thanks anyways

Old Post 12-28-2007 01:16 AM
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by PinkLizz
It's not the interview I ment, but thanx, I didn't see it before

which one idd u mean?

Old Post 12-28-2007 03:20 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

guys i didn't know anything about it and it makes me sad but this woman really has the most strong personality i've ever seen :0 how many things happened in her life god...

Old Post 12-28-2007 03:21 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by snowgo
which one idd u mean?

I don't know, I only saw it once. She wasn't really sitting down for an interview, it looked like it was backstage or something (if I remember this all correctly) I think she was standing in some room and she said something about LWTH, that a lot of people around her had been abused or been in a someway abusive relationship, and then she said: 'I have'. The way she said it could mean any of those kinds of abuse.

F*** I can't stand that I don't know what it was from...

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:26 PM
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by PinkLizz
I don't know, I only saw it once. She wasn't really sitting down for an interview, it looked like it was backstage or something (if I remember this all correctly) I think she was standing in some room and she said something about LWTH, that a lot of people around her had been abused or been in a someway abusive relationship, and then she said: 'I have'. The way she said it could mean any of those kinds of abuse.

F*** I can't stand that I don't know what it was from...

it was from this year ? i mean recent... i mean haha lol if she had short blond hair it's from end 2006-2007

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:32 PM
CrazySometh!ng

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
the link works now, dont know why it wasnt last night, so am downloading it now, thanks anyways

Good to hear. I'm glad it works now.

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:45 PM