Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Crazy Amount of P!nk Gigs....
Pages (35): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*§!M*TrOUBLE§*
Triple Platinum Record Level

23rd March 2004 - Wembley Try This Tour
21st August 2004 - V Festival Chelmsford Essex
22nd March 2006 - Secret Gig Camden IND album launch
20th May 2006 - Princes Trust London
4th October 2006 - Wembley I'm Not Dead Tour
26th November 2006 - Brighton I'm Not Dead Tour
4th December 2006 - Wembley I'm Not Dead Tour

i hope many more to come

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2007 10:29 PM
*§!M*TrOUBLE§* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *§!M*TrOUBLE§* Click here to Send *§!M*TrOUBLE§* a Private Message Find more posts by *§!M*TrOUBLE§* Add *§!M*TrOUBLE§* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkullyRox
Top 100 Charts Level

Ah just two for me...
Plymouth (13.11.06) IND Tour (+Meet & Greet)
Bournemouth (03.12.06) IND Tour...

Wow, jealous ain'tcha lol!

Old Post 02-21-2007 12:32 AM
SkullyRox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyRox Click here to Send SkullyRox a Private Message Find more posts by SkullyRox Add SkullyRox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
{-Cuban_Pink-}
#1 Video and Single Level

Just a few:
Try This tour - Forest National Brussels
Try This tour - Luxembourg
IND tour - Wembley, London
Whish I had more money and P!nkfanatik friends with more money...
Was in London for an Exchange so I just had to go tosee her...but was alone...and honestly I am too shy for that...
but well, those aren't my last concerts of course

Old Post 02-21-2007 11:17 PM
{-Cuban_Pink-} is offline Click Here to See the Profile for {-Cuban_Pink-} Click here to Send {-Cuban_Pink-} a Private Message Visit {-Cuban_Pink-}'s homepage! Find more posts by {-Cuban_Pink-} Add {-Cuban_Pink-} to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

17.8.2004-Bonn
16.05.2006-Köln Gloria Club

Old Post 02-23-2007 07:41 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

Well I dont know if this is a stupid question, ok I'm sure it is a stupid question, but I'll ask it....
When P!nk is playing a "secret gig", how do you know it, when it is secret?

Old Post 02-25-2007 08:20 PM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by KarinReiser
Well I dont know if this is a stupid question, ok I'm sure it is a stupid question, but I'll ask it....
When P!nk is playing a "secret gig", how do you know it, when it is secret?

i don't think it's stupid, cause i wondered the same thing

Old Post 02-26-2007 09:22 AM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

July 26th 2004 - Lucca Summer Festival - Lucca, Italy
September 9th 2006 - Coca-Cola Live@MTV - Jesolo, Italy (when mat & i met her for the 1st time)
September 25th 2006 - I'm Not Dead European Tour (Rehearsals) - Nice, France (when mat & i met her for the 2nd time)
December 21st 2006 - I'm Not Dead European Tour - Milan, Italy

Old Post 02-26-2007 02:25 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake
Major Label Level

only 3 ...

13.03.2004 - Try This Tour - Hamburg
10.10.2006 - IND-Tour - Berlin
12.12.2006 - IND-Tour - Hamburg

Last edited by Snake on 07-21-2008 at 09:20 PM

Old Post 02-26-2007 06:55 PM
Snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana2

but you still dont know it yet? Me too, I have no idea...

Old Post 02-27-2007 02:59 PM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

quote:
but you still dont know it yet? Me too, I have no idea...

ok...so...

anyone knows the answer to this question?

Old Post 02-27-2007 04:40 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana2

Well, you know a gig is going ahead, but you don't know where. Like the IND album launch I went to in London last year. Only bout 300 peeps were invited and only they knew where it was. Obviously it leaked eventually, but we didn't know untill the week before it happened.

Old Post 02-27-2007 09:39 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

And who decides who is going to be invited or by which condition is going to be decided?

Old Post 02-28-2007 04:31 PM
Tatjana

quote:
And who decides who is going to be invited or by which condition is going to be decided?

In Belgium and in Holland they were contests announced to win a ticket to a secret gig, the fact was that normally you can't get in without a winning ticket..

I did two of them and I swear it was fantastique, small crowd, really close to her , amazing

Old Post 02-28-2007 06:02 PM
Tatjana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tatjana Click here to Send Tatjana a Private Message Visit Tatjana's homepage! Find more posts by Tatjana Add Tatjana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
Well, you know a gig is going ahead, but you don't know where. Like the IND album launch I went to in London last year. Only bout 300 peeps were invited and only they knew where it was. Obviously it leaked eventually, but we didn't know untill the week before it happened.

there are some special invitings? and it leaks anyway? so is it actually for the fans or what?

Old Post 02-28-2007 06:26 PM
KarinReiser

I dont know if I'm stupid, but I'm a little bit confused now,.... doesn't matter, I won't understand it I think

Old Post 03-01-2007 05:14 PM