Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk Dates 1999-2013 Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Pages (19): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
i was with them all day long
i was even there before them
we'll meet another time, dont worry
oh and i also spoke on msn for a while with a girl who were with you, i think. i think her name is marjon, the one who gave a bigflower to p!nk, and she was so happy because thanks to me she had a pic of this moment

hahaa yea marjon
those flowers rocked lol Pink or Stacy took one at each gig we went to

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2007 09:26 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
hahaa yea marjon
those flowers rocked lol Pink or Stacy took one at each gig we went to

goooood, nice job

Old Post 05-27-2007 10:04 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

added 26-06-2007 - Göteborg, Sweden

Old Post 05-28-2007 09:59 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian
MixTape Level

Sweet i got VIP access to JT SHow in portland oregon and from what this site says http://www.hyfntrak.com/futuresexloveshow/AFF29111/# PInk would be there i never got to see her perform this will be awesome!

Old Post 05-29-2007 06:36 AM
Brian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Click here to Send Brian a Private Message Visit Brian's homepage! Find more posts by Brian Add Brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Brian
Sweet i got VIP access to JT SHow in portland oregon and from what this site says http://www.hyfntrak.com/futuresexloveshow/AFF29111/# PInk would be there i never got to see her perform this will be awesome!
pink will be in europe during summer

Old Post 05-29-2007 02:40 PM
Brian
MixTape Level

sept is not acutally consider summer
so are u saying this website is false then?
ugh i am so tired of the run around when asking if she is if she will not time to makes some calls...

quote:
Originally posted by Brian

Old Post 05-29-2007 04:01 PM
Brian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Click here to Send Brian a Private Message Visit Brian's homepage! Find more posts by Brian Add Brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

added
16-07-2007 - Summerpops, Aintree Pavilion, Liverpool, England
??-09-2007 - Ambassadors of Rock, Dubai Media City, Dubai

edited
11-07-2007 - Open Air Birkenwiese, Dornbirn, Austria
in
11-07-2007 - Open Air, Mösle Stadion, Götzis, Austria

Old Post 06-01-2007 09:18 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan

edited

19-07-2007 - Fly Beeyond Festival, Athens, Greece
25-07-2007 - Cavea Auditorium, Rome, Italy
29-07-2007 - Festplatz, Teisnach, Germany
05-08-2007 - Sporting Summer Festival, Monte Carlo, Monaco
30-08-2007 - Sommergarten-Messe, Berlin, Germany

Old Post 06-01-2007 11:53 AM
mar_na

Old Post 06-01-2007 01:36 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by mar_na

Old Post 06-01-2007 01:40 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

one week before Pink will rock Europe again

Old Post 06-16-2007 01:23 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

05-09-2007 - Ambassadors of Rock, Dubai Media City, Dubai

Old Post 06-18-2007 12:07 PM
nailuvsp!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

in that list... there is not much Australian visits.. come and visit us again... us aussies love you!!!!!

Old Post 06-28-2007 07:05 AM
nailuvsp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nailuvsp!nk Click here to Send nailuvsp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by nailuvsp!nk Add nailuvsp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

no
cuz she needs a break

Old Post 06-28-2007 07:44 AM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

added
08-09-2007 - Superbowl, Sun City, South Africa
09-09-2007 - The Coca-Cola dome, Johannesburg, South Africa
11-09-2007 - The Bellville Velodrome, Cape Town, South Africa

Old Post 06-28-2007 02:43 PM