Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Empty Your PMs
Pages (20): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
done. damn this inbox thing is annoying! its like back in 1998 when you had to clean your texts every 2 days because your phone couldnt handle more than 10.

merci beaucoup

lol yes.. those were the days.
or make that twice a day or something.
my thumbs were sore from all the texting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2011 11:49 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
merci beaucoup

lol yes.. those were the days.
or make that twice a day or something.
my thumbs were sore from all the texting

still now.. I have a fu.cking Sooony Errrrrricsssssson.. which have a low txt memory capacity.. pfff it sucks.. sometimes I have to clean my txt box three times a day or more!

Old Post 01-16-2011 01:39 AM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sally_BadGirl
still now.. I have a fu.cking Sooony Errrrrricsssssson.. which have a low txt memory capacity.. pfff it sucks.. sometimes I have to clean my txt box three times a day or more!

lol I didn`t clean mine for a year! That`s really pathetic I guess we just text eachother via facebook. lol

Old Post 01-19-2011 12:07 PM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by wild.angel
lol I didn`t clean mine for a year! That`s really pathetic I guess we just text eachother via facebook. lol
lol! alright!
in my compuphone I don't delete txt..

Old Post 01-19-2011 09:48 PM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by =X-X-X= Sharon
for the people who like to sent a pm.. but can't because the pm box is full. so they ask the one they want to send to, to empty his/her pm box, so she/he can receive a new one
well yes, but it's not like it's a notification that pops up for you to clean your pm box. you have to open it to see what's going on in the thread, to see whether you have to clean your pm box. Why not just go directly to your pm box to see if it's full?

Old Post 05-06-2011 03:39 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
well yes, but it's not like it's a notification that pops up for you to clean your pm box. you have to open it to see what's going on in the thread, to see whether you have to clean your pm box. Why not just go directly to your pm box to see if it's full?

sometimes u dont notice its full. and if ure a bored nerd (like most of us) u will probably go to the discussion forum when u notice someone posted there and then u see its this thread.

it works well for many of us.

Old Post 05-06-2011 04:23 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

btw what's the message limit?

Old Post 05-06-2011 04:29 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
btw what's the message limit?
duno, 15 or something maybe?

Old Post 05-06-2011 04:41 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
duno, 15 or something maybe?

WHAT! isnt it 5 anymore? I always delete my messages because I want people to write me

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:55 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
WHAT! isnt it 5 anymore? I always delete my messages because I want people to write me
aww..

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:56 AM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
aww..

now write me 10 messages

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:58 AM
JustAgyness
#1 Video and Single Level

Agnes
please empty your PMs

Old Post 05-10-2011 11:22 PM
JustAgyness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustAgyness Click here to Send JustAgyness a Private Message Visit JustAgyness's homepage! Find more posts by JustAgyness Add JustAgyness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head

ur inbox is full :P

I found a link, thanks anyway!

Old Post 05-18-2011 07:57 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Moan Alecia, please empty your PMs

Old Post 08-11-2011 08:31 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

Ninaaaa, empty your pms?

Old Post 09-27-2012 12:16 AM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote