Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lonly_94
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao

Your chance'll come Hey, after all you won one of the SECOND prizes in the lunarstorm-comp! You were close!

how did you know:O?
i will never be so close again i had my luck... it will never return back... now in my life everything goes to hell....how can my only dream comtrue then? hmmm i haft to dream on ,i guess.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2006 02:50 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
how did you know:O?
i will never be so close again i had my luck... it will never return back... now in my life everything goes to hell....how can my only dream comtrue then? hmmm i haft to dream on ,i guess.

Cuz I'm E20NORR

Aww don't say that. My life's pretty messed up too this year but still - I met her! So never say never! I promise, your day'll come, just be patient and have hope. *inspired my Mary*

Old Post 11-03-2006 02:54 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngelBJ
2nd Grammy Level

one of my piccies - made in frankfurt, october 18th 2006

Attachment: me&pinkffmxsl.jpg
This has been downloaded 1691 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2006 04:32 PM
AngelBJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngelBJ Click here to Send AngelBJ a Private Message Find more posts by AngelBJ Add AngelBJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Moi & Pink, Oslo 27/10/06

omg how hot does she look

dunno if i posted mine here so here it is

Attachment: 1316973551_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 1622 time(s).

Old Post 11-26-2006 10:02 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

Attachment: amanda & pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1622 time(s).

Old Post 11-26-2006 10:40 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkullyRox
Top 100 Charts Level

Pink does get very close, she went to put her head close to mine, but I kinda freaked and moved... but seems 9 times out of 10, the photos of her with fans on here are like that! Doh me!! I didn't wanna annoy her! Oh well...!
Anywho!
And this is a random video I made this afternoon of the annoucement of our Meet & Greet, I was bored!!

My sister sounds so deep?! Think the batteries in my player were dying!
(my hair looks a mess, cause it was raining and it went frizzy! )

Attachment: mandpink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1618 time(s).

Last edited by SkullyRox on 11-27-2006 at 12:57 AM

Old Post 11-27-2006 12:51 AM
SkullyRox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyRox Click here to Send SkullyRox a Private Message Find more posts by SkullyRox Add SkullyRox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkullyRox
Top 100 Charts Level

My sister, Pink and Me...
Please ignore my gormless looking sister! She looks drunk!! I think it's the excitement haha! Overcome with emotion! (Either that or she should learn not to blink when someone says Cheese!! Or in Pinks case... Sandwiches!!)

Attachment: rymanpink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1601 time(s).

Old Post 11-27-2006 12:53 AM
SkullyRox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyRox Click here to Send SkullyRox a Private Message Find more posts by SkullyRox Add SkullyRox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by SkullyRox
My sister, Pink and Me...
Please ignore my gormless looking sister! She looks drunk!! I think it's the excitement haha! Overcome with emotion! (Either that or she should learn not to blink when someone says Cheese!! Or in Pinks case... Sandwiches!!)

aww very cute haha funny!

Old Post 11-27-2006 04:09 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Me & P!NK in Stockholm <3
aww I had totally forgot that you met Pink

Old Post 11-27-2006 04:10 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

u're alll sooo LUCKY!!
i love p!nk so much i never meet here
but i'm sure i will 1time

Old Post 11-27-2006 04:25 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksnotdead
Platinum Level

Hey everyone!
I'm so happy that soo many pp members got the chance to meet her!
By the way is it just me or is it easier to meet P!nk in the states than somewhere else..besides the meet&greets!?

Old Post 11-27-2006 06:47 PM
P!nksnotdead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksnotdead Click here to Send P!nksnotdead a Private Message Find more posts by P!nksnotdead Add P!nksnotdead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme

amazing how many ppl have meet her this year!

Old Post 11-27-2006 06:49 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French_p!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

ok now that i'm crying by jealousy, i'm hopping for post a pic on day....

F_P!nk, sad to don't have her pic on this thread!

Old Post 11-27-2006 07:55 PM
French_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French_p!nk Click here to Send French_p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by French_p!nk Add French_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...le/DSC02126.jpg

here we are!

Old Post 11-27-2006 08:23 PM
Greg'sP!NK is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P.I.N.K P.I.M.P
Major Label Level

tour start in zurich awww looooove her

Attachment: p1010048 p.jpg
This has been downloaded 1624 time(s).

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:22 PM
P.I.N.K P.I.M.P is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K P.I.M.P Click here to Send P.I.N.K P.I.M.P a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K P.I.M.P Add P.I.N.K P.I.M.P to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote