Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Check out what i found!!! new songs by pink maybe?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkLover
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I've heard all of em, hahaha

are u serious?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:39 PM
P!nkLover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkLover Click here to Send P!nkLover a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkLover Add P!nkLover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkLover
are u serious?

never

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:43 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
I've heard all of em, hahaha

You lie.

Old Post 05-23-2005 08:58 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*wanted*
Banned

i would love to hear the unreliced songs......
im sure there are sime more amazing songs from pink that we havent hurd...i mean catch me while im sleeping was ment for missindastood and we didnt get it intill try this....so myabe some of the other ones will get on the new album?
myabe pink is keeping them for something?
or maybe they will be bsides?
rer,mber when t rouble came out we got 2 amazing songs maybe for ever new album the 1st single will come with 2 old songs eh? just a thought to lioghten up the day lol

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:32 PM
*wanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *wanted* Click here to Send *wanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *wanted* Add *wanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!ttleP!nk!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

I would think they are recorded and finished if they have a copy right.

quote:
Originally posted by Material Boi
Good find there. Some of them have been added recently.

I just updated the Official Full Pink Songlist (in the Music & Lyrics Forum) with these new songs.

How do you know some have been added recently? wich ones?

a few have people shes worked with that i dont reconize. A few have pink on there all by herself. just like a pill i thought she did with linda, it has a sound that i thought was linda.

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:52 PM
L!ttleP!nk!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!ttleP!nk!e Click here to Send L!ttleP!nk!e a Private Message Find more posts by L!ttleP!nk!e Add L!ttleP!nk!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by L!ttleP!nk!e
How do you know some have been added recently? wich ones?

a few have people shes worked with that i dont reconize. A few have pink on there all by herself. just like a pill i thought she did with linda, it has a sound that i thought was linda.

Because I've been maintaining the list we have here and if they'd been added to that site a while ago, we would have had them on the list already. Check the Full Songlist thread for which ones are recent.

As for "Just Like a Pill", she co-wrote it with Dallas Austin. Not Linda. She didn't write it all by herself. She doesn't write all by herself, or she at least hasn't written anything that she wrote by herself yet.

These are under performer, though, aren't they? She performs the song by herself, so that makes sense.

Old Post 05-23-2005 10:06 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!ttleP!nk!e

There are some that only say alecia b moore under writers, so that means she wrote it alone right?

"the un love song"
"i told you not to"
"i told you"
"grass is greener"
"dream sellers"

all say Alecia b moore only as the writer.

Old Post 05-24-2005 12:53 AM
L!ttleP!nk!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!ttleP!nk!e Click here to Send L!ttleP!nk!e a Private Message Find more posts by L!ttleP!nk!e Add L!ttleP!nk!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

i wana hear them!
wonder what Rape Me, Sex On My Sleeve, I'm No Scrub sound like!

Old Post 05-24-2005 06:39 AM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

I recognise some of the names though.

Old Post 05-24-2005 09:03 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!ttleP!nk!e

A few of the songs i thought linda wrote with her she didnt. JLAP is one i thought linda helped her write but i guess not. Cool site, now we got more sources to find out about new music.

I wonder if christinas new album is on that site? i dont fallow her enough but maybe she had songs that are listed but unreleased.

Old Post 05-24-2005 10:01 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Material Boi
You lie.

You'll never know.

Old Post 05-24-2005 10:05 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

If they'll be on the 4th Album ??

Old Post 05-24-2005 02:26 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rosjel
In Detox Level

the titles which i don't know seems to me a little depressed or not happy..or sumtin

Old Post 05-24-2005 05:49 PM
rosjel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rosjel Click here to Send rosjel a Private Message Find more posts by rosjel Add rosjel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

who knows, maybe some names of the new cd have reached the net.. i hope not though...

justice, final goodbye, perfect world, day after day, these seme pretty possible songnames for the new album, as she said she wasnt gonna sing bout her self anymore (or less can't remember properly).

anyway, i dont know if it's true, so dont go all waaaaah now... just in case, for the lill kiddos here... it just could be true..

Old Post 05-24-2005 06:38 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
You'll never know.

Oh don't worry I'm pretty sure I've got your number...

Old Post 05-24-2005 09:41 PM