Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Please somebody BUY THIS
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

Please somebody BUY THIS

look at this: *THIS*

I don't have a credicard but they seem rare and cool so BUY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2004 09:51 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

You can also get Hart & Huntington ones also, $5 & $25 ones.

But the P!nk one is way cool..

Old Post 10-18-2004 11:45 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

thats kinda cool, but ive seen loads of the pink ones before

Old Post 10-19-2004 02:52 AM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk

I haven't a credit card but I like'em

Old Post 10-19-2004 11:58 AM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v1x

i think there cool iv never seen em before

Old Post 10-19-2004 12:26 PM
v1x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for v1x Click here to Send v1x a Private Message Find more posts by v1x Add v1x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

I've been wanting one for ages and they haven't had one on eBay for like a year now, but i'm bidding on that one! Don't buy it, it's MIIIIIINE!! Right, this means war!!!!

Old Post 10-19-2004 12:38 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by itspinksworld79
I've been wanting one for ages and they haven't had one on eBay for like a year now, but i'm bidding on that one! Don't buy it, it's MIIIIIINE!! Right, this means war!!!!

I hope you'll get them

Old Post 10-19-2004 01:16 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sogan->Pinkfan
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
I hope you'll get them

me too

Old Post 10-19-2004 01:21 PM
Sogan->Pinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sogan->Pinkfan Click here to Send Sogan->Pinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by Sogan->Pinkfan Add Sogan->Pinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

Awwe thanks. Well, i just hope the price doesn't get too high, cause eBay is drying out my bank account at a very rapid rate!

Old Post 10-19-2004 01:44 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

thanks for posting, they look pretty cool. can you buy them there are the palms hotel?

Old Post 10-19-2004 02:43 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dóri

quote:
Originally posted by itspinksworld79
Awwe thanks. Well, i just hope the price doesn't get too high, cause eBay is drying out my bank account at a very rapid rate!

go for it
*crosses fingers for you*

Old Post 10-19-2004 03:03 PM
dóri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dóri Click here to Send dóri a Private Message Find more posts by dóri Add dóri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andreapink
Top 100 Charts Level

i have already got one.
buy it last year.

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:02 PM
andreapink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andreapink Click here to Send andreapink a Private Message Find more posts by andreapink Add andreapink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote