Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > dvd
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkavril18
Platinum Level

dvd

will queens of noize be on the try this tour dvd?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2004 12:14 PM
pinkavril18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkavril18 Click here to Send pinkavril18 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkavril18 Add pinkavril18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkClare04
Triple Platinum Record Level

hopefully not!

Old Post 10-18-2004 12:23 PM
PinkClare04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkClare04 Click here to Send PinkClare04 a Private Message Find more posts by PinkClare04 Add PinkClare04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkavril18
Platinum Level

did u not like them or somethin

Old Post 10-18-2004 12:24 PM
pinkavril18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkavril18 Click here to Send pinkavril18 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkavril18 Add pinkavril18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkClare04

i thought they were terrible, i wouldnt want to see them again if someone paid me. How they could be called a support 'act' i'll never know all they did was jump around the stage like idiots and give ***s out, i wouldnt have minded if they had any djing talent but they didnt

Old Post 10-18-2004 12:26 PM
PinkClare04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkClare04 Click here to Send PinkClare04 a Private Message Find more posts by PinkClare04 Add PinkClare04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
broccoly
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinkClare04
i thought they were terrible, i wouldnt want to see them again if someone paid me. How they could be called a support 'act' i'll never know all they did was jump around the stage like idiots and give ***s out, i wouldnt have minded if they had any djing talent but they didnt

I totally agree with that. They we´re horrible.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:00 PM
broccoly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for broccoly Click here to Send broccoly a Private Message Find more posts by broccoly Add broccoly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anita_pink
Banned

come on they were funny and crazy.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:03 PM
anita_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anita_pink Click here to Send anita_pink a Private Message Find more posts by anita_pink Add anita_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

quote:
Originally posted by anita_pink
come on they were funny and crazy.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:08 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
broccoly
#1 Single Level

[QUOTE]Originally posted by anita_pink
come on they were funny and crazy. [/QUOTE

crazy for sure but not so funny. i was just glad when they went off the stage.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:08 PM
broccoly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for broccoly Click here to Send broccoly a Private Message Find more posts by broccoly Add broccoly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

yer they wernt that good!!! ...at first they were alright but after like 5 minutes i just wanted p!nk !!!

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:44 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lesley
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by broccoly
They we´re horrible. [/B]

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:49 PM
lesley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lesley Click here to Send lesley a Private Message Find more posts by lesley Add lesley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whisky voiced
In Detox Level

I guesse they made them the support act on purpose so it would make P!nk look even better ( not that she needs it ) LOL

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:32 PM
whisky voiced is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whisky voiced Click here to Send whisky voiced a Private Message Visit whisky voiced's homepage! Find more posts by whisky voiced Add whisky voiced to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lottie
Top 100 Charts Level

i was so happy when they went OFF the stage!!!!

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:42 PM
lottie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lottie Click here to Send lottie a Private Message Find more posts by lottie Add lottie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

would be cool if it was

maybe it will be an extra on it

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:54 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jane
#1 Video and Single Level

they were crap!
but if you didnt look at them n just listend to the music n talked to ya mates it wernt that bad lol.

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:59 PM
jane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jane Click here to Send jane a Private Message Visit jane's homepage! Find more posts by jane Add jane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkavril18
Platinum Level

i thought they were ok for the 1st 5 mins but they got kinda Annoyin after a while.
But i just want to know if they'll be on the dvd.

I hope not!

Old Post 10-18-2004 08:30 PM