Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to work with Axl Rose.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NK Freak
Triple Platinum Record Level

ELLO!! THANK U OH SOOOOOO!!! W00T W00T, GO P!NKNESSS!! I LOVE U WOMAN!! *spank*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2004 02:26 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lisa_luvin_pink

OMG how gd wud that be!!!Wooo!

Old Post 06-01-2004 04:05 PM
lisa_luvin_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lisa_luvin_pink Click here to Send lisa_luvin_pink a Private Message Find more posts by lisa_luvin_pink Add lisa_luvin_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkandcarey

how reliable is this? i mean its pretty big news and its now where to be found...somethings a little fishy

Old Post 06-01-2004 05:30 PM
pinkandcarey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkandcarey Click here to Send pinkandcarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkandcarey Add pinkandcarey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancovicka
In Detox Level

WOOOHOOO - sounds cool!
thx for posting

Attachment: no smoking!.gif
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post 06-01-2004 05:50 PM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

OMG wieeeeeeeehoooooooooooooew that's like a dream coming true!! the 2 raunchiest voices together on one song, i think i'm gonna cry if hear it!! can't wait to buy the new cd!! omg omg yes!!

Old Post 06-01-2004 06:30 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

That's just so danm awsome!!! I mean Pink and Axl working together!!! Can't get any better!!

Old Post 06-01-2004 10:15 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyhc7469
Underground Label Level

Thanks for the information. I can't wait for the song. What a great duo!

Old Post 06-01-2004 10:21 PM
nyhc7469 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nyhc7469 Click here to Send nyhc7469 a Private Message Find more posts by nyhc7469 Add nyhc7469 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P.I.N.K.-LUVu

that is soooo cool!
thanks for postin!

Old Post 06-01-2004 10:24 PM
P.I.N.K.-LUVu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K.-LUVu Click here to Send P.I.N.K.-LUVu a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K.-LUVu Add P.I.N.K.-LUVu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinksMan
World Tour Level

OMG I hope this is true! Any new music from P!nk is amazing, but I LOVE this song, so it's super amazing! lol

Old Post 06-01-2004 11:34 PM
PinksMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinksMan Click here to Send PinksMan a Private Message Find more posts by PinksMan Add PinksMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*|CareyLuver|*

i dont wanna read it all...some1 wanna tell me the main thing on that?

Old Post 06-02-2004 12:20 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natlit
2nd Grammy Level

awsome

***^^awsome^^***

Old Post 06-02-2004 12:24 AM
natlit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natlit Click here to Send natlit a Private Message Visit natlit's homepage! Find more posts by natlit Add natlit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff19
World Tour Level

Guys you need to relax, ok its very cool to see that duo but its probably 100 % false. I mean, if its that true, we will see this news at another website and i only see this on this website. Don't believe at anything and don't jump fast at the conclusion. Its surely not true. Why Axel Rose will doing a duet with her when he refuse to release his finished next album. And its a song for a horror movie. A romantic song for a horor movie? Yes!

Don't believe this, and yes it would be cool, but its false. Sorry

Old Post 06-02-2004 01:19 AM
Jeff19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff19 Click here to Send Jeff19 a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff19 Add Jeff19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyhc7469
Underground Label Level

Well, we will just have to wait and see then.

Old Post 06-02-2004 01:51 AM
nyhc7469 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nyhc7469 Click here to Send nyhc7469 a Private Message Find more posts by nyhc7469 Add nyhc7469 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

wow, this would be cool if this is real!!

Old Post 06-02-2004 03:40 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

That's great news. I love that song and i can totally imagine P!nk singing it with her husky rock voice - amazing!!!

Old Post 06-02-2004 05:44 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote