Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to work with Axl Rose.
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
APinkFan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Always cool to get a new tune from Pink. It'll be interesting to see if Axl even shows up for this collaboration, since he's always blowing people off. But, would be interesting nonetheless.

I hope I took this the wrong way, but, I wish she didn't throw stones at Jessica Simpson for her cover of "take my breath away". Not that I'm a fan of that song, but, I'm getting kind of bummmed that she keeps putting down other artists. It's like, get a big hit first...then throw stones if you need to. But, don't get too ahead of yourself thinking this Axl collaboration is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread. I love Pink and all, but, sometimes I wish she would just leave the negativity of others at home. Before I get flamed here, I DO love Pink and her outspokeness....it's just sometimes ya need to know when to comment, and know when to keep it to yourself. Okay....done preaching now I LOVE YOU PINK!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2004 04:16 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

pink and axl ? wow if it was true

Old Post 06-02-2004 06:02 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkandcarey

quote:
Originally posted by APinkFan
Always cool to get a new tune from Pink. It'll be interesting to see if Axl even shows up for this collaboration, since he's always blowing people off. But, would be interesting nonetheless.

I hope I took this the wrong way, but, I wish she didn't throw stones at Jessica Simpson for her cover of "take my breath away". Not that I'm a fan of that song, but, I'm getting kind of bummmed that she keeps putting down other artists. It's like, get a big hit first...then throw stones if you need to. But, don't get too ahead of yourself thinking this Axl collaboration is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread. I love Pink and all, but, sometimes I wish she would just leave the negativity of others at home. Before I get flamed here, I DO love Pink and her outspokeness....it's just sometimes ya need to know when to comment, and know when to keep it to yourself. Okay....done preaching now I LOVE YOU PINK!

its more than likely not true so calm down lol

Old Post 06-02-2004 06:08 PM
pinkandcarey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkandcarey Click here to Send pinkandcarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkandcarey Add pinkandcarey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

i hope this isn't another joke rumor like the vh1 diva cher tribute was.

Old Post 06-02-2004 09:07 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk**
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
i hope this isn't another joke rumor like the vh1 diva cher tribute was.

Sorry that wasn't my fault. I wouldn't ever lie to you guys.

Old Post 06-02-2004 10:18 PM
P!nk** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk** Click here to Send P!nk** a Private Message Visit P!nk**'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk** Add P!nk** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk**
Sorry that wasn't my fault. I wouldn't ever lie to you guys.

was that you who posted that?

Old Post 06-02-2004 10:30 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

quote:
Originally posted by pinkandcarey
its more than likely not true so calm down lol

lol, I am calm....but....still stand by what I say!

Old Post 06-03-2004 02:21 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

Oooo, I can't wait to hear Pink singing Total Ecilipse of The Heart! It will be one a-- kicking song!

Old Post 06-03-2004 12:17 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk Rebel
Major Label Level

Awesome...That song will rock...can't wait to hear more from P!nkess...and OMG...how cool that Axl will be singin back up...Axl is one of the all-time rock legends...Gunners rock!

Thanks for the info...

Old Post 06-03-2004 04:07 PM
P!nk Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Rebel Click here to Send P!nk Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk Rebel Add P!nk Rebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

thanx alot for sharing.

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:03 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Natsumi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkandcarey
i love total eclipse of the heart...where did u get this info from?

I love that song to...
I can't wait so hear it

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:08 PM
Natsumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Natsumi Click here to Send Natsumi a Private Message Find more posts by Natsumi Add Natsumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Natsumi
Major Label Level

btw I'm soooo exiting I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:09 PM
Natsumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Natsumi Click here to Send Natsumi a Private Message Find more posts by Natsumi Add Natsumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

did anyone ever find out if there is any truth to this or not?

Old Post 10-18-2004 08:55 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

i luv axl!!!!so cant wait to hear that song!!2kicka$sing voices in one song....come on bring it on!!

Old Post 10-18-2004 09:15 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by APinkFan

call 2people she putted down

Old Post 10-18-2004 09:20 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote