Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alecia
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
what are theese tracks??

can i listen to them any where??

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...hlight=ecilipse

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:02 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...hlight=ecilipse

can i listen to it??

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:05 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
can i listen to it??
No, it hasn't been even recorded yet, so that's why i was wondering why self_hazard is already adding it to his list.

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:10 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
No, it hasn't been even recorded yet, so that's why i was wondering why self_hazard is already adding it to his list.

ohh lol.

sounds like a good song.

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:11 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
ohh lol.

sounds like a good song.

You can listen the Bonnie Tyler's version, but not Pink's yet, tho.

Download it?

Old Post 06-03-2004 06:12 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
You can listen the Bonnie Tyler's version, but not Pink's yet, tho.

Download it?

i'll try.

ive beat you woohoo.

posted 250-300 posts today.

Old Post 06-03-2004 10:42 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:

Lol cause I'm desperate to be adding things. I think I'm taking them off cause I'm not totally sure if they're real...

Old Post 06-04-2004 11:14 AM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Lol cause I'm desperate to be adding things. I think I'm taking them off cause I'm not totally sure if they're real...
Ok

Old Post 06-04-2004 11:17 AM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i'm gonna try and find some new ones.

Old Post 06-06-2004 01:47 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

p!nk VS michale jackson.

i dont know he remix name but i know there is one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...914642&rd=1

Old Post 06-06-2004 02:57 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
p!nk VS michale jackson.

i dont know he remix name but i know there is one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...914642&rd=1

That's a bootleg. It's not official. Sorry dude

PS, the P!nk vs Michael bootleg I've heard is "Get The Party Started" vs "Smooth Criminal"

Last edited by self_hazard on 06-07-2004 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 06-07-2004 04:46 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Yeah cool... we could do one... and as for the tour, for the tracks that were in the set, we'll just say "live @ Try This Tour 2004" or something like that... cause that'll be easier than "live @ manchester" and "live @ brisbane" and all that... won't it?

soz i haven't replied back, I read the post at work a while back and started to make a list of U.K TV stuff but haven't got round to finishing it..lol
Yeah it will be best separated by countries...and whether it was radio/tv...but that can be done slowly

Old Post 06-10-2004 06:43 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
soz i haven't replied back, I read the post at work a while back and started to make a list of U.K TV stuff but haven't got round to finishing it..lol
Yeah it will be best separated by countries...and whether it was radio/tv...but that can be done slowly

Yeah... thanks for doin' that list

Old Post 06-11-2004 04:02 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
That's a bootleg. It's not official. Sorry dude

PS, the P!nk vs Michael bootleg I've heard is "Get The Party Started" vs "Smooth Criminal"

wiked.

ive never heard it.

maybe i will have to downlaod it if i can and listen.

Old Post 06-12-2004 02:50 PM
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Full P!nk Songlist

Dude...can you add this song to the unreleased solo tracks section..its on EMI
"We're Thru" ...its been added recently co-written with Chucky Thompson (Thompson, Carl) and Phillip Aaron.
For a split second I thought new album new album she has started...then I remembered that those titles are not up until the album is released (well in the past it hasn't been.)

There are others on the list that isn't in your list but they are not old songs, I remember seeing them before?
Human Condition
I Told You
I'm No Scrub
Puppy Dawg (u spelt it puppy dog

I was also thinking that the unreleased solo tracks should be separated since there are unreleased solo tracks that are available and others that are not...there are even songs on the list that she has sung but did not write.
I think all the P!nk songs that have been written and not never heard should be in one section eg below: (U can just cut n paste this into a section of its own)

[color="deepink"]Unreleased Solo Tracks
The Curse
Déjà Vu
Dream Sellers
Final Goodbye
For Better Or Worse
Full Throttle
Girl On The Side
Grass Is Greener
Human Condition
I'm No Scrub
I Told You
I Told You Not To
If You're Gonna Fly Away [Faith Hill version available on "Cry" album]
Justice
Moan Alecia
Perfect World
Puppy Dawg
Sex On My Sleeve
Take A Picture [Mya version available on "Moodring" album]
That's How You Turn Me On
The Truth Hurts
We're Thru
What The World Needs Now
Why

Old Post 07-17-2004 07:08 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote