Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Topper
Triple Platinum Record Level

can you upload it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:38 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
can you upload it?

I don't have it on MP3 or anything.

Old Post 04-18-2005 03:29 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

Added

"911" live with Wyclef Jean

Only found out this existed today, and before anyone asks -

I DON'T HAVE IT!

Old Post 04-18-2005 08:38 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilmariaz05
Underground Label Level

hey, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if any of the unreleased tracks can be downloaded? and where from? also has anyone heard of an album called maximum pink? if so can u add me lilmariaz05@hotmail.com...because id love to somehow download the songs!

Old Post 05-14-2005 12:33 PM
lilmariaz05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilmariaz05 Click here to Send lilmariaz05 a Private Message Find more posts by lilmariaz05 Add lilmariaz05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by lilmariaz05
hey, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if any of the unreleased tracks can be downloaded? and where from? also has anyone heard of an album called maximum pink? if so can u add me lilmariaz05@hotmail.com...because id love to somehow download the songs!

Could you at least read the thread?

The only ones you can get are the Collaborations and the B-Sides. The actual Unreleased Solo Tracks ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD.

Maximum Pink is not an album. It's an audio biography. It's not by Pink.

Old Post 05-15-2005 05:46 PM
Material Boi
Major Label Level

BIG UNRELEASED UPDATE -

Breakdown
Day After Day
Forever
Freight Train
Mama Said
Rape Me
Shame
The Un-Love Song

added after the new find in this thread by LittlePinkie: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=92523

PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT HAVE THESE SONGS TO SHARE. THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD EITHER.

Old Post 05-23-2005 01:54 PM
Pinky4
MixTape Level

She is special, just like her every song. I love all her songs and albums I'm Polish but I hope, you'll understand me

Old Post 06-08-2005 03:30 PM
Pinky4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinky4 Click here to Send Pinky4 a Private Message Visit Pinky4's homepage! Find more posts by Pinky4 Add Pinky4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
captainqirk
MixTape Level

Thanx

Needed that

Attachment: pinkstainavatar.gif
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post 06-14-2005 05:59 PM
captainqirk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainqirk Click here to Send captainqirk a Private Message Visit captainqirk's homepage! Find more posts by captainqirk Add captainqirk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blazeofglory
MixTape Level

to lee i just have to say chaorlotte church? what the ***k..

Old Post 06-14-2005 10:48 PM
blazeofglory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blazeofglory Click here to Send blazeofglory a Private Message Find more posts by blazeofglory Add blazeofglory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I wanna hear ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-28-2005 03:08 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExclusiveP!nk !
Double Platinum

Thats really amazing! Thx. for postin all that!

lol ..now I see what I missed

Old Post 09-08-2005 03:35 PM
ExclusiveP!nk ! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExclusiveP!nk ! Click here to Send ExclusiveP!nk ! a Private Message Visit ExclusiveP!nk !'s homepage! Find more posts by ExclusiveP!nk ! Add ExclusiveP!nk ! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

She sang Bridge Over Troubled Water in some school thing, when she was young. I think it's missing from the list.

Old Post 09-27-2005 08:59 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
She sang Bridge Over Troubled Water in some school thing, when she was young. I think it's missing from the list.

I also cant see it.

Old Post 09-27-2005 09:01 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood_6
MixTape Level

she did???????

Old Post 09-27-2005 09:02 AM
missundaztood_6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood_6 Click here to Send missundaztood_6 a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood_6 Add missundaztood_6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood_6
she did???????

Yup.

Old Post 09-27-2005 09:04 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote