Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
COOL

Is there any audio?

I haven't come across it, so I don't know. Someone might have posted it on here somewhere though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2005 06:15 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

She sang : Janis Joplin / Bobby and Mcgee (or so ^^)
Summertime, Guns and roses , beautiful (fugg of x-tina) xDD

Old Post 02-27-2005 12:18 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Material Boi
I haven't come across it, so I don't know. Someone might have posted it on here somewhere though.

Ahh ok

I'll go look

Old Post 02-27-2005 12:25 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinksfanisrael
it's my first reply to this thread.. and it's a shame..

well.. Monar_C have mentioned me as some1 who can help.. and i sure can and wants to! so.. here's my lil website which contain lists of all pink videos that i have.. and there's an audio list at the main page.. www.freewebs.com/pinkvideos

in that list u can find MANY pink tv/radio performances u can add to your list.. if you have any question - i would be more than happy to help!

i'll go through my lists to see if there is something that need to be renamed so it can be recognized as the sure thing!

cya and thanks for making that thread.. it's GREAT!

Of course ur someone who can help....u've been around FOREVER u have one healthy collection

Old Post 03-02-2005 01:23 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
I just logged in and out just now as the original name and it worked simply enough.

Added:
Tears In Heaven in Collaborations
Redemption in Live Only

FYI Its "Redemption Song"

Old Post 03-02-2005 01:26 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:

I havent heard any talk about files on the board....hopefully i havent missed too much info *Fingers crossed* it may surface like the Weenie Roast show....it MUST have been recorded officially?!?

Old Post 03-02-2005 03:00 AM
Discobal

Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:

Unreleased Solo Tracks
The Curse
Déjà Vu
Dream Sellers
Final Goodbye
For Better Or Worse
Full Throttle
Girl On The Side
Grass Is Greener
Human Condition
I'm No Scrub
I Told You
I Told You Not To
If You're Gonna Fly Away
(Faith Hill version available on "Cry" album)
Justice
Moan Alecia
Perfect World
Puppy Dawg
Sex On My Sleeve
Take A Picture
(Mya version available on "Moodring" album)
That's How You Turn Me On
The Truth Hurts
We're Thru
What The World Needs Now
Why
[/B]

omg i've never heard of those!

Old Post 03-06-2005 12:18 PM
Discobal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discobal Click here to Send Discobal a Private Message Find more posts by Discobal Add Discobal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nnky
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:
Originally posted by Discobal
omg i've never heard of those!
noone had, I assume...

Old Post 03-06-2005 06:33 PM
p!nnky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nnky Click here to Send p!nnky a Private Message Find more posts by p!nnky Add p!nnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
I havent heard any talk about files on the board....hopefully i havent missed too much info *Fingers crossed* it may surface like the Weenie Roast show....it MUST have been recorded officially?!?

When I do another edit I'll change the song title, sorry about that.

On a Christina Aguilera forum I post on and in a thread about Justin Timberlake (how random) there was officially sourced news (I think, but I can't remember exactly now) that the Black Eyed Peas are going to release the concert on DVD.

Old Post 03-06-2005 08:04 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa
Triple Platinum Record Level

wow, what a list. i never realized how many remixes there are out there of her songs.

Old Post 03-14-2005 04:33 AM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sacred16
MixTape Level

Wow! That's alot of songs that i haven't even heard of before.
If it's not too much trouble, could someone upload " Free" and
" Delirium" for me.
Thanks!

Old Post 03-23-2005 02:13 AM
Sacred16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sacred16 Click here to Send Sacred16 a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred16 Add Sacred16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sacred16
Wow! That's alot of songs that i haven't even heard of before.
If it's not too much trouble, could someone upload " Free" and
" Delirium" for me.
Thanks!

There were some uploads floating around here somewhere if you try and do a search.

Old Post 03-25-2005 10:29 PM
beccy
Top 100 Charts Level

thanks gang, im gonna try and download some of winmx

cheers x

Old Post 04-08-2005 05:48 PM
beccy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beccy Click here to Send beccy a Private Message Find more posts by beccy Add beccy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

It'll be difficult to find any of them, to be honest, but the only songs you'll have any hope in hell of finding, trust me, are:

- The remixes of the original album tracks (esp. the singles, they should be easier to find)
- Tracks from the B-sides section
- The Collaborations (although "Tears in Heaven" hasn't been released yet)

Hope that's some help to you.

Old Post 04-08-2005 06:04 PM
Material Boi
Major Label Level

Added some minor things I forgot.

Get the Party Started [Live Rock Remix @ Weenie Roast] (with the Transplants)
Dear Diary [Live Acoustic Mix @ MTV Diary]
I'm A Slave 4 U [Acapella @ MTV Diary]

I completely forgot about the MTV Diary stuff, but admittedly they're about 10 seconds long so they're not really full tracks, but they're still songs.

The piss-take "I'm A Slave 4 U" is so funny!

Old Post 04-08-2005 06:23 PM