Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...highlight=radio

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2004 06:12 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

There's nothing about it being a different edit of the song.....

Old Post 12-23-2004 06:22 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
There's nothing about it being a different edit of the song.....

ok lol.

Old Post 12-23-2004 06:50 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

I won't be able to edit this thread anymore as I've changed my username. When we get a massive load of tracks to add, I'll make a new thread.

Old Post 01-10-2005 06:29 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m!staundaztood
#1 Single Level

joyful, joyful was sung during an interview with an online entertainment news company that i don't believe is around anymore ... i've completely forgotten exactly who it was, but i think they either shut down or merged now.

Old Post 01-18-2005 10:04 PM
m!staundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m!staundaztood Click here to Send m!staundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by m!staundaztood Add m!staundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firat

according to a websites news she ll put unreleased solo tracks ''justice'' and ''human condition'' into the new album check out pink everythin section for further information about the upcoming album, dvd and tsunami charity single

Old Post 01-25-2005 10:39 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Joyfull Joyfull i had and now its gone lol.

Like all my p!nk things

Old Post 01-25-2005 11:32 AM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Material Boi
I won't be able to edit this thread anymore as I've changed my username. When we get a massive load of tracks to add, I'll make a new thread.

Or you could PM a mod to change it for you.

Old Post 01-25-2005 11:33 AM
pinksfanisrael
#1 Single Level

it's my first reply to this thread.. and it's a shame..

well.. Monar_C have mentioned me as some1 who can help.. and i sure can and wants to! so.. here's my lil website which contain lists of all pink videos that i have.. and there's an audio list at the main page.. www.freewebs.com/pinkvideos

in that list u can find MANY pink tv/radio performances u can add to your list.. if you have any question - i would be more than happy to help!

i'll go through my lists to see if there is something that need to be renamed so it can be recognized as the sure thing!

cya and thanks for making that thread.. it's GREAT!

Old Post 02-11-2005 11:18 AM
pinksfanisrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksfanisrael Click here to Send pinksfanisrael a Private Message Find more posts by pinksfanisrael Add pinksfanisrael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiKe_p!nK
MixTape Level

Full P!nk Songlist

well, i know it was word about that allready, but i don't get it..somebody can tell how and where can you download songs, which aren't on the pink's cd's ?

Old Post 02-14-2005 11:01 AM
LiKe_p!nK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LiKe_p!nK Click here to Send LiKe_p!nK a Private Message Find more posts by LiKe_p!nK Add LiKe_p!nK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~

Or you could PM a mod to change it for you.

I just logged in and out just now as the original name and it worked simply enough.

Added:
Tears In Heaven in Collaborations
Redemption in Live Only

Old Post 02-21-2005 02:19 PM
Material Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Material Boi Click here to Send Material Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Material Boi Add Material Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Material Boi
Major Label Level

Added:
"Shine" with Lisa Marie Presley to the Collaborations section

Old Post 02-22-2005 09:46 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
I just logged in and out just now as the original name and it worked simply enough.

Added:
Tears In Heaven in Collaborations
Redemption in Live Only

Ahh ok

What is Redemption in Live Only?

Old Post 02-23-2005 11:19 AM
Material Boi
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Ahh ok

What is Redemption in Live Only?

It's the Bob Marley song she sang at the Tsunami Concert, I believe.

Old Post 02-23-2005 09:51 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
It's the Bob Marley song she sang at the Tsunami Concert, I believe.

COOL

Is there any audio?

Old Post 02-24-2005 12:33 PM