Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Served Like A Girl soundtrack featuring P!nk now up for preorder!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Served Like A Girl soundtrack featuring P!nk now up for preorder!

Served Like A Girl soundtrack is up for preorder now featuring P!nk’s “Halfway Gone”, a song she wrote with Linda Perry a long time back.

Digital release: Nov 3rd, 2017
Physical release: Nov 7th, 2017

1. “Salute” by Little Mix (3:55)
2. “Hey Boy” by Natasha Bedingfield (3:22)
3. “Good As Hell” by Lizzo (2:39)
4. “Fighter” by Maya Heslov (4:10)
5. “Dancing Through The Wreckage” by Pat Benatar (4:02)
6. “America” by Christina Aguilera (3:48)
7. “Scars” by Willa Amai (3:56)
8. “Naked Eye” by Dorothy (4:22)
9. “Medicine Man” by Gwen Stefani (3:35)
10. “Halfway Gone” by P!nk (3:13)
11. “Shine A Light” by Chely Wright (4:44)
12. “Joyride” by Lion (3:42)
13. “End of the Night” by Lykke Li (3:39)

Preorder now:
* Tunes
* Amazon

Note: It seems like the physical copy is a CD/DVD bundle, hence the $19.98 price. Waiting a few days to see if there’s a CD-only release.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:22 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Little clip here: https://play.google.com/store/music...imxoe&hl=en

Ugh her raspy voice ♡♡♡ Can't wait to hear the full thing! Sounds like some alt rock song out of the late 80s/90! Probably TT sessions.

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:27 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Little clip here: https://play.google.com/store/music...imxoe&hl=en

Ugh her raspy voice ♡♡♡ Can't wait to hear the full thing! Sounds like some alt rock song out of the late 80s/90! Probably TT sessions.

sounds great! could be M!ss too i think. exciting anyways

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:19 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Cool.

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:51 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Ooooooo that rasp, such a magical force in her vocal.... and yet so far from the current high notes.

Cant wait to hear it in full. Thanks for sharing

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:42 AM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
Ooooooo that rasp, such a magical force in her vocal.... and yet so far from the current high notes.

I miss it too. It carried that certain soulfulness with it that I miss these days.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:48 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex

Defo

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:35 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

I'd pick that voice over the current anyday;! Bring back Linda!

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:25 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I’d pick her health over anything else, to be honest.

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:26 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

I miss her raspy voice but I'm glad she chose a healthier lifestyle. Whenever I'm in the mood for her raspy voice I watch old videos on YouTube

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:58 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Aren't we lucky *****es to get both?!

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:29 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

Love this!

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:46 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

It sounds like it was recorded recently and not back around the LP days ?

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:09 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I guess an album with Benatar and Pink is the closest I'll get to a collab.

She said on the podcast it was an old song and when asked if she would collab with Linda she gave the standard never say never answer.

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:17 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Wow. I loved her raspy but i gotta say i love her new voice as its prettier and has more range. Nice to hear the old voice though.

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:25 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote