Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Listen to the new song: Whatever you want
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
:-/ what the heck was that!? Im not excited for this album...first time ever. I will wait to buy.

Somebodies been drinkingggggggg

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:18 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
:-/ what the heck was that!? Im not excited for this album...first time ever. I will wait to buy.
Really?!

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:18 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Yep this is my fav so far , I think wau and bt are more catchy and radio friendly but this is Defo making me more excited for album one week one day

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:22 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Really?!
yeah. Im not feeling this project based on what ive heard...but i am excited for thr gospel track. im hoping shes saving the amazing work for singles or just to save em.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Anyone else thinks this is the Max Martin song?

The guitars during the verses sound similar to Just Like Fire, it has his touch on the production with acoustic guitars and little distortions, and then the usual softly-sung bit sandwiched between the bridge and the final chorus.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:23 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
yeah. Im not feeling this project based on what ive heard...but i am excited for thr gospel track. im hoping shes saving the amazing work for singles or just to save em.
well if you had to choose...which of the three is your favorite?

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:26 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
well if you had to choose...which of the three is your favorite?
what about us. BT a close 2nd and this 3rd.

Anywho, the rest of you are loving it so i dont want to bring down the thread. Enjoy, peeps

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:29 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

When it first started, I was like.... “hmm.... not what I expected”, then it kept going and I was like “okay, kinda smooth, kinda loving it”, then by the time it ended I was head over heels. It’s soooo dreamy and definitely the closest to her older stuff than the other two songs.

Very much gonna grow on me I’m sure but so far, wow, everything on the album is unique and sounds different.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:29 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
what about us. BT a close 2nd and this 3rd.

Nice. Still ten more songs, I’m sure she will deliver something that you love!

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:30 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

^Fingers crossed.

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Anyone else thinks this is the Max Martin song?

The guitars during the verses sound similar to Just Like Fire, it has his touch on the production with acoustic guitars and little distortions, and then the usual softly-sung bit sandwiched between the bridge and the final chorus.

maybe ryan tedder. I dont get maxs vibe..but its quite possible. Not his or her typical writing.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:35 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
maybe ryan tedder. I dont get maxs vibe..but its quite possible. Not his or her typical writing.

I hear the Kelly Clarkson/Already Gone reference during the chorus, so I see where you got Ryan Tedder, but my money is on Max Martin and busbee. No chance that bit after the bridge isn't a Max/Pink collab.

A stretch would be Beck and Greg Kurstin since the lyrics have the line "We could have it all" - a song title that was registered on BMI a long time back.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:39 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

K.

The chorus is nice mostly..but I dont know why but after these last 2 tracks, Im kinda annoyed, ive never been like this. LoL Maybe im becoming less of a superfan for everything she does.

I should just wait for the album in full.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:43 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Beautiful.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:46 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
K.

The chorus is nice mostly..but I dont know why but after these last 2 tracks, Im kinda annoyed, ive never been like this. LoL Maybe im becoming less of a superfan for everything she does.

I should just wait for the album in full.

You'll never love 100% of a project, so even if she manages 70%, that's a feat. The 2 songs we got could be the ones you'll least enjoy!

Think of it this way: a song becoming a promo single makes it almost certain that they'll never become singles, thus, they're probably not the strongest on the album.

Just be positive, I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you listen to it in full and in order. Digital done F-ed up music, you can never listen to the flow of an album how it was intended, but that's the world we live in.

Just over a week to go. I'm gonna make sure I'm in my element when I listen to the full album to be able to judge it properly. I'm at work right now, and I hate that I can't blast this song on stereo at full volume.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:50 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
You'll never love 100% of a project, so even if she manages 70%, that's a feat. The 2 songs we got could be the ones you'll least enjoy!

Think of it this way: a song becoming a promo single makes it almost certain that they'll never become singles, thus, they're probably not the strongest on the album.

Just be positive, I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you listen to it in full and in order. Digital done F-ed up music, you can never listen to the flow of an album how it was intended, but that's the world we live in.

Just over a week to go. I'm gonna make sure I'm in my element when I listen to the full album to be able to judge it properly. I'm at work right now, and I hate that I can't blast this song on stereo at full volume.

true. I love a lot of full albums, just never haved love a full pink album. Hoping this is my missundaztood and these are the respect and missundaztood songs of the album.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:54 PM