Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (36): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paulomcfc
Top 100 Charts Level

Have to say I'm disappointed with the whole concert set up these days. Really hoped p!nk would of kept her tours for The fans but it's just a mass of presale and rip off VIP packages that for anyone whose ever been on one knows there not worth half what they charge, the ridiculous pre sales that no one has any info, about and very short notice of when they go on sale meaning a lot will have no money till end of month pay day and will miss out. Why do they have to go on sale within 5 days of announcing? Tour isn't for 6 months at least delay till 1st November then most will have been paid!
Also at this time no details about European or Australian legs or even may be a South American leg I mean how are people supposed to plan where they want to travel to without the full information of what shows she's doing. She may announce in next day for two but even then little time to plan ahead of tickets going on sale.
I'd give anything to go back to the funhouse tour days cheap tickets and simplified processes now all concerts have been taken over by the corporate bandwagon whose only interest is screwing every penny possible out of the fans.
Nothing more disheartening than spending 12 hours queuing in the rain to finally get in and see that Rupert with his house in the country 4 cars and a yacht can stroll straight past you cos he's a VIP and somewhat more worthy of a place at The front of the stage even though he probably doesn't know the lyrics to any song

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:54 AM
paulomcfc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulomcfc Click here to Send paulomcfc a Private Message Find more posts by paulomcfc Add paulomcfc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by paulomcfc
Have to say I'm disappointed with the whole concert set up these days. Really hoped p!nk would of kept her tours for The fans but it's just a mass of presale and rip off VIP packages that for anyone whose ever been on one knows there not worth half what they charge, the ridiculous pre sales that no one has any info, about and very short notice of when they go on sale meaning a lot will have no money till end of month pay day and will miss out. Why do they have to go on sale within 5 days of announcing? Tour isn't for 6 months at least delay till 1st November then most will have been paid!
Also at this time no details about European or Australian legs or even may be a South American leg I mean how are people supposed to plan where they want to travel to without the full information of what shows she's doing. She may announce in next day for two but even then little time to plan ahead of tickets going on sale.
I'd give anything to go back to the funhouse tour days cheap tickets and simplified processes now all concerts have been taken over by the corporate bandwagon whose only interest is screwing every penny possible out of the fans.
Nothing more disheartening than spending 12 hours queuing in the rain to finally get in and see that Rupert with his house in the country 4 cars and a yacht can stroll straight past you cos he's a VIP and somewhat more worthy of a place at The front of the stage even though he probably doesn't know the lyrics to any song

i feel you 10000%. the system sucks. even P!nk is like "see you in Phoenix or wherever that's what i'm told". she doesn't really care about all this and she doesn't really know about it personally i think...

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:05 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

it would be so great if she had 2 kinds of standing tickets but both would have the chance to be first row. when i saw Robbie Williams a couple of years ago, he had a catwalk that was a half-circle from the stage so he could go around and INSIDE the circle were the expensive standing tickets and outside, but still first row were the less expensive category standing tickets and he - like P!nk - used the catwalk a lot so you had equal chance to see him up close/touch him/communicate etc.

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:11 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

Totally agree with you! I have a s%*t load of bills coming in & no doubt tour will be announced here in oz with little time to save. Not sure about the rest of the world, but here she usually puts a few shows on sale at the same time for the one venue & most of the tickets are swept up on pre-sales which I never have luck with getting the seats I hope for. Nothing worse than lining up all day & being a massive fan just to see some half cast fan walk straight in ahead! Not sure how much pink herself has to do with it, but livenation are all about the money side of it (obviously). But it would be nice to keep fans in mind.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:03 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:

would also agree esp as it used to be so simple and affordable not to mention fair. IL always still go don't get me wrong but not fond of that corporation whiff.

Last edited by Donna on 10-06-2017 at 10:29 AM

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:19 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I get the frustration, but it is a whole different market now. Artists barely make any money off of music, so concert tickets have spiked up significantly. It is not her fault, it is simply the standard now. It sucks, I agree. In their heyday, and being the biggest phenomenon in the world, the Spice Girls concert tickets were £18.50. Can you imagine?

That said, the prices as per one of the websites were very, very reasonable in comparison to other artists of her popularity.

I truly believe that USA was announced first to generate buzz around the album and shift more units with ticket sales (every ticket comes with physical cd). Itís the only region where What About Us didnít have an immediate effect, although it is slowly getting there.

You canít really her for not knowing where the tour kicks off or for the prices, it is all about the management.

Regular GA starts at $46 I believe, thatís $25 less than Lady Gaga, and Early Entry is $226, thatís $124 less than Lady Gaga! I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Take a deep breath, hope for the best and donít get upset. Youíll definitely secure tickets and have the time of your life. The stress is the price we pay for wanting our girl to be a megastar, and thankfully, she is!

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:24 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Also at this time no details about European or Australian legs or even may be a South American leg I mean how are people supposed to plan where they want to travel to without the full information of what shows she's doing.

This is what bugs me most. And I'm not gonna comment on it more than that it bugs me.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:30 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

Ticket prices seem to be insane all around nowadays. Iím sure it has something to do with the fact that artists donít make nearly as much selling music as they used to thanks to streaming and the internet.

Iím hoping to get a GA Early Entry Package for Boston and then the best I can get for Atlanta and NYC. Crossing my fingers...

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:33 AM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

Take a deep breath, hope for the best and donít get upset. Youíll definitely secure tickets and have the time of your life. The stress is the price we pay for wanting our girl to be a megastar, and thankfully, she is!

haha she must be delighted to have us as fans lol #nowinning

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:36 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
This is what bugs me most. And I'm not gonna comment on it more than that it bugs me.

Dani, I think she will release those dates in November. She must be doing a Euro promo round and it will be the perfect time to plug the tour on TV.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:49 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Dani, I think she will release those dates in November. She must be doing a Euro promo round and it will be the perfect time to plug the tour on TV.

I know. It still bugs me. I want to know if Europe is only fall or June-mid July and fall. Can someone find out somehow? I don't need dates I just wanna know if she's gonna be here summer 2018. If she is, I'm skipping US tour and won't buy tickets. If she's not then I'm gonna sit here on tuesday and get them. It's a lot of money to just spend on "guessing" but I guess that's what it's gonna be like. I wouldn't mind neither because I would love summer tour in Europe as well as no summer tour in Europe meaning I will go to Caliiii. I'm happy with both but not knowing bugs the crap out of me.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:53 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

With you on this! And seeing the seating map of the Staples Centre for P!nk on May 31st..... and the prices..... ***K THAT! $227 to be anywhere close to the stage?!?!?!!?! Ludicrous.

As always its all about the money and not about the fans. Standard procedure. Dressed up under a 'guise of #verifiedfan and presales we know nothing about.

quote:
I know. It still bugs me. I want to know if Europe is only fall or June-mid July and fall. Can someone find out somehow? I don't need dates I just wanna know if she's gonna be here summer 2018. If she is, I'm skipping US tour and won't buy tickets. If she's not then I'm gonna sit here on tuesday and get them. It's a lot of money to just spend on "guessing" but I guess that's what it's gonna be like. I wouldn't mind neither because I would love summer tour in Europe as well as no summer tour in Europe meaning I will go to Caliiii. I'm happy with both but not knowing bugs the crap out of me.

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:14 AM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

Yup. Last tour I spent a lot hopping around US when I could have planned better and done more in Europe.
Its nice when we know everything and can plan accordingly.

Honestly I would rather just do a few US gigs and ghen do Europe, but..... ahhhhhhh I dunno.
I think I will just buy a Seattle ticket on tuesday and wait to figure the rest out.

Im not going spend crazy until I know what is to come.

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:17 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

Dream would be like if Pink wanted the P!NK SHREADNET presale thing herself and thouht these ***kers go to many shows they will be heartbroken now with the prices lets give them discounts the more tickets they buy the more discount they will get Special treatment because we're so much more special than anyone else... NOT... lol But that's really expensiveeeeee.

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:18 AM
paulomcfc
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Dream would be like if Pink wanted the P!NK SHREADNET presale thing herself and thouht these ***kers go to many shows they will be heartbroken now with the prices lets give them discounts the more tickets they buy the more discount they will get Special treatment because we're so much more special than anyone else... NOT... lol But that's really expensiveeeeee.

Maybe due to costs we buy a webcam then we send one person into the gig with the webcam attached to their forehead and the rest of us can enjoy the same experience outside and for free 😂
May even catch her that way post show as she makes a run for it from the venue!

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:38 AM
paulomcfc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulomcfc Click here to Send paulomcfc a Private Message Find more posts by paulomcfc Add paulomcfc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote