Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

My questions:

- the Ticketmaster Verified Fan thingy is only for the US? Because there's ticketmaster.co.uk, ticketmaster.be and the presale has ticketmaster.com.

- how is the pink.shread.net presale gonna work?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Registered for fan presale. What the hell is the shrednet presale? Is that us? I don’t even know, lmfao

My birthday is March 22nd and she’s in Toronto on the 20th!!!’ Bless you, P!nk!

How do you register for that?

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:57 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

There's space to add extra NYC & Texas dates

Old Post 10-05-2017 04:06 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

She MUST be reading these forums. We wanted a PP presale and now we got it!

THANK YOU!

Old Post 10-05-2017 04:38 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Bleachers are opening.

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-get-pink...d-2597773?amp=1

United States and Canadian residents who purchase tickets online between Oc. 10th and Oct. 20th will receive a physical copy of Pink’s new album, which they must redeem by Oct. 20 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

4 ticket max with this presale.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-05-2017 at 05:29 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:06 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

So we can only register for one show on ticketmaster?

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:20 PM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d1rrtyDEK
Underground Label Level

I haven't logged in in so long...

Cannot wait! The last two dates fall around my 30th birthday (June 1), what a rad 30th birthday this is going to be!

Does anyone know any of the info of what VIP is for this tour? I want to do VIP for at least one show.

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:54 PM
d1rrtyDEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d1rrtyDEK Click here to Send d1rrtyDEK a Private Message Find more posts by d1rrtyDEK Add d1rrtyDEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Registered for fan presale. What the hell is the shrednet presale? Is that us? I don’t even know, lmfao

My birthday is March 22nd and she’s in Toronto on the 20th!!!’ Bless you, P!nk!

Yeah wish there was more info on the shrednet pre sale!

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:26 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
My questions:

- the Ticketmaster Verified Fan thingy is only for the US? Because there's ticketmaster.co.uk, ticketmaster.be and the presale has ticketmaster.com.

- how is the pink.shread.net presale gonna work?

I signed up for US even though I'm not. I did last time too. Just put 90036 or something else.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:31 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Does anyone know if these BT dates are at the same venues she did on TTAL tour?

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:41 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

Anyone see any info on seating? There’s no way it’s just a basic end stage with all seats and no GA...

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:34 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Anyone see any info on seating? There’s no way it’s just a basic end stage with all seats and no GA...

No standing in America??!?

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:26 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*

Oh come on. Really? I can see this on a show like the secret show in LA even though I thought it was weird and hard to sit down and still ( ) but I don't really think so. Why would she choose seats?

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:30 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

I’m hoping they just haven’t uploaded the plans yet. Can’t inagine there being no standing and no catwalk or some type of alteration to the stage.

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:33 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d1rrtyDEK
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Oh come on. Really? I can see this on a show like the secret show in LA even though I thought it was weird and hard to sit down and still ( ) but I don't really think so. Why would she choose seats?

Weirdly the Anaheim show has a GA floorplan on Ticketmaster.

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:41 PM
d1rrtyDEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d1rrtyDEK Click here to Send d1rrtyDEK a Private Message Find more posts by d1rrtyDEK Add d1rrtyDEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote