Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink on Graham Norton (1/12/2017) - Media Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Pink on Graham Norton (1/12/2017) - Media Thread

The show is usually uploaded to youtube without the performance, so I will upload just that for now.

Full Show
1.82GB, MP4, 720p, 47:22
DL: https://mega.nz/#!96IlmABA!VmAIWXkJYbAjkunYVR5bjNlrKW0h-s5dHXfjpGO9prM

What About Us performance
172MB, MP4, 720p, 4:29
DL: https://mega.nz/#!ojoV0ZCR!SihoDHeC7AJaGhIhrpJOqs2FWVFdH-wauxbEUVPZpsw

Youtube:
What About Us performance

Attachment: graham-thread.jpg
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Last edited by hookedonspice on 12-02-2017 at 01:19 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:01 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Why in the world did she perform What about Us over BT?

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:15 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Full episode link added above!

Attachment: graham-thread-full.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:17 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Why in the world did she perform What about Us over BT?

I think it's because it was such a huge hit in the UK and they decided the familiarity of the song will help push album sales throughout the holiday season?

I'm praying she does Beautiful Trauma (or even Wild Hearts) on X Factor tomorrow.

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:18 AM
hookedonspice

WAU download link added!

Attachment: graham-thread-wau.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:20 AM
U + Ur Hand

Amazing Performance!!! Vocals on point Plus she had fun thx for uploading all

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:21 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I think it's because it was such a huge hit in the UK and they decided the familiarity of the song will help push album sales throughout the holiday season?

I'm praying she does Beautiful Trauma (or even Wild Hearts) on X Factor tomorrow.

Yeah, exactly. Plus I don't think the world is tired of it just yet. Not a bad idea to milk it the longer they can

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:29 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Omg! I LOVED this interview! This was such an amazing panel! Seeing these people with P!nk is so weird and you can tell how humble and down to earth she is to be surrounded by all of them.

Old Post 12-02-2017 05:41 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Omg! Seeing these people with P!nk is so weird and you can tell how humble and down to earth she is to be surrounded by all of them.
which after almost 2 decades of fame just highlights how amazing she is. Confident and so successful but still respects and is in awe of others. Most people with P!nks level of success would not be so humble.

Old Post 12-02-2017 08:10 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I absolutely LOVED this interview. Pink looked amazing. Great performance. And I'm a super fan of Elton John now. He was fun. Robbie was so ***king annoying at times tho

Old Post 12-02-2017 08:26 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Thank you ODAI!!!

Here's the performance 1080i without BBC logo:
https://yadi.sk/i/IDKDymNp3QF2Mb

Old Post 12-02-2017 10:49 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

I'm a bit disappointed by that What About Us performance (just kidding!) but I am disappointed that they did not mention the tour at all! I was lowkey hoping he'd ask her about the upcoming tour and when will she announce the dates... Still hoping that after X-Factor we'll get them.

Old Post 12-02-2017 02:42 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Not a fan of WAU live, but gosh, i love watching her.

Old Post 12-02-2017 05:25 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I absolutely LOVED this interview. Pink looked amazing. Great performance. And I'm a super fan of Elton John now. He was fun. Robbie was so ***king annoying at times tho

Yea I have no idea who Robbie is until this show but I’m not a fan either. He honestly just seems like a mean person.

Old Post 12-02-2017 06:58 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
Yea I have no idea who Robbie is until this show but I’m not a fan either. He honestly just seems like a mean person.

He was part of Take That in the 90s and has had a great solo career afterwards in the UK and Europe. Unless you’re accustomed to his “sense of humor”, he is rather off putting. I know a little bit about him but I still think he took it a little too far.

Also, when Pink gets up to sing, he fully checks out her butt

Old Post 12-02-2017 07:25 PM