Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk Hypes New Album With ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Short Film
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk Hypes New Album With ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Short Film

https://etcanada.com/news/261086/pn...uma-short-film/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:57 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Woo-hoo another bonus for pink night

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:58 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Could it be the same thing she just posted in Facebook, a film available in Apple Music on Oct. 13?

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:14 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

it won't work for me is it good?

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:16 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Yeah it's the same film thing

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:16 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

That's awesome! Can't wait! (AGAIN!)

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:17 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I've always wanted a fly on the wall recording studio type film, when will this be released? Album day I assume

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:24 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

What's Apple Music? Is it free? I need to see this

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:38 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz
I think it's free just for the three first months, then you have to pay.

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:40 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I've always wanted a fly on the wall recording studio type film, when will this be released? Album day I assume

It says "New Album + Exclusive Film October 13"

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:45 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz

Trust and believe, I will do everything in my power to rip the HD movie! Fear not, my dear!

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:46 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Trust and believe, I will do everything in my power to rip the HD movie! Fear not, my dear!

Audials is a great tool for it! I don't want to buy Apple Music for a month or so, I hate the fact, that that immediately start to upload my library to their icloud. last time I tested Apple Music my whole music collection was gone.

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:50 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Gucci looks great on her.

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:12 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

aah so awesome!! I watched the Lady Gaga documentary when it came out and thought how much I'd love a behind the scenes of Pink's album making process. And now we just might get that!! hope it's not very short.

Yaaay. Go Pink and her team.

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:31 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

In anticipation of her seventh studio album “Beautiful Trauma,” Pink is releasing a short film on Apple Music called “On the Record: P!nk — Beautiful Trauma.” According to a press release, the film finds the singer “baring it all through candid interviews and behind-the-scenes footage, reflecting on her art and her career, on motherhood and the world we live in—all with the sort of honesty and sense of humor we’ve come to love and expect.”

The film also includes performance footage taken during an intimate performance at The Theater at Ace Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, where the singer premiered tracks from the new album to a room full of specially invited fans. It will be available on Apple Music starting on Oct. 13, the same day the album is released.

The album is her first in more than five years. Along with Antonoff and Snow Patrol’s Johnny McDaid and Steve Mac (who worked with her on the album’s first single, “What About Us”), collaborators include Max Martin, Shellback, Julia Michaels and Greg Kurstin, among others. She released the title track last week.

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/04/pink-...9950.1431367553

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:35 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote