Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Whatever You Want might be next
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Whatever You Want might be next

https://scontent.fsdv2-1.fna.fbcdn....amp;oe=59D11DD8

According to someone on ATRL the runtime for Whatever You Want (4:02) was added to the BT itunes page... Next promo single?

Last edited by grenno on 09-29-2017 at 09:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I hope so! Keep them coming!

I have a good feeling about that song. Based on practically nothing, but who cares And expectations only kills songs, so I'm trying not to expect anything.

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:36 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Woooo!

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Imagine, if she gave us one new song each week before the album release. That'd be cool!

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:01 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
Imagine, if she gave us one new song each week before the album release. That'd be cool!

That would basically be one more song (this one probably) and then the next week is already the album release, right? So close now. Damn!

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:09 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I can't believe it still hasn't leaked though.

Old Post 09-30-2017 08:04 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I can't believe it still hasn't leaked though.

You mean the album or this song in particular?

Never heard anyone talk about this one but my understanding is that it was performed at the "secret" LA gig.

Old Post 09-30-2017 08:31 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
You mean the album or this song in particular?

Never heard anyone talk about this one but my understanding is that it was performed at the "secret" LA gig.

I meant the album

Didn't we get leaks like every time a week before the release Wait the release isn't next Friday, it's in two weeks! Ahh.

Old Post 09-30-2017 08:36 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
I meant the album

Didn't we get leaks like every time a week before the release Wait the release isn't next Friday, it's in two weeks! Ahh.

I think TTAL leaked only a day or two before the album release IIRC . RCA was pretty good at keeping a lid on it!

Old Post 09-30-2017 10:42 AM
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:
I meant the album

No, nowadays album do not leak two weeks prior release like five/six years ago.. they changed it, albums now leak only if they release them by accident bit early in some stores, or a day early - because they are released in AUS/NZ and the time difference... So I wouldn't be worried about this leaking earlier than that.

I can't wait for my run to the story after college to get my hand on that!

Old Post 09-30-2017 10:52 AM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Maaaaaac
it's safe!
come here and rejoice with us!
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/b...ma/id1269268686

kiss

Old Post 09-30-2017 11:36 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

I read somewhere... (can't remember where)
that Whatever You Want will release 5th of october.
Do you think?

Old Post 10-03-2017 09:26 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

The smart URL for Whatever You Want has been set up: http://smarturl.it/PinkWYW

I think it will be out same time as Beautiful Trauma this past week, so expect it this Thursday, Oct 5th at 1:00PM GMT (48 hrs 39 mins from now)

Old Post 10-03-2017 10:21 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
The smart URL for Whatever You Want has been set up: http://smarturl.it/PinkWYW

I think it will be out same time as Beautiful Trauma this past week, so expect it this Thursday, Oct 5th at 1:00PM GMT (48 hrs 39 mins from now)

How are you this on the ball??

How exciting...

Old Post 10-03-2017 11:18 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

So soon already! I really can't wait and luckily I also don't have to wait much longer. I really wonder who produced this song and I just need to hear it.

Old Post 10-03-2017 05:46 PM