Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Now I hear "The nightmare I waken".

Now I think it's "The nightmare I wake in".

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:47 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

Apple Music put the lyrics, it is “the nightmare I wake in”!

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:48 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Apple Music put the lyrics, it is “the nightmare I wake in”!

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:48 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

You should make a new lyrics thread btw. Or if Anna can update her post with new link: http://smarturl.it/PinkBT/ and the lyrics?

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:49 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Kinda corny...but it's no lmail.

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:52 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

It very much sounds like it could easily be a Taylor Swift song with the usual love you/hate you P!nk lyric, which sound very FH-era-ish. With a title like that, I always had the impression it would be an anthemic song about life, not a song about Carey tbh.

I like how it fades out with the melody and her vocals are spot on! Also like the "my love my love" parts. But to me it's not among her best efforts.

Anyway, I'm glad we got to hear it! Should make the wait until Oct 13 a little less painful!

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:10 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

it's so beautiful!! her voice!! it's different. I love love love her vocals as usual. The lyrics remind me of Can't help it. I love the melody but what is that instrument? It's sounds a bit too electricl to me, like a synth. I think I would like it more if it was "real" instruments (might be that they've just mixed them but I'd like to hear them "real).

But right now, I really really like it.

Can you imagine this live?? *dies* oh wait, Dani and a few more of you have heard it already

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:20 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
It very much sounds like it could easily be a Taylor Swift song with the usual love you/hate you P!nk lyric, which sound very FH-era-ish. With a title like that, I always had the impression it would be an anthemic song about life, not a song about Carey tbh.

I like how it fades out with the melody and her vocals are spot on! Also like the "my love my love" parts. But to me it's not among her best efforts.

Anyway, I'm glad we got to hear it! Should make the wait until Oct 13 a little less painful!

Yes, I agree. Lyrically this isn't anything new. But it's also kind of nice to notice how well we know her by now, as well as fans can. And the melody is really beautiful and her vocals too.

I'm also very happy we got to hear it. I think there are several pearls that we won't hear until the record as a whole is released. Which is soon

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:22 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

I loooove it <3

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:45 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Can you imagine this live?? *dies* oh wait, Dani and a few more of you have heard it already

I hope she wants it on the setlist for tour!

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:50 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Perfect for a buzz/promo track since it's not single material and won't screw with WAU's run or the next single. Im not a big fan of buzz tracks cause they can screw with success of singles or when the album comes out, you already know half of it and you don't enjoy the product as a whole as much causeits not as new/fresh....for me anyway.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 09-28-2017 at 03:30 PM

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:51 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mareaneto
Major Label Level

What about that Christmas ending? :v
I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Old Post 09-28-2017 03:03 PM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I like. Album sounds promising.

Old Post 09-28-2017 03:49 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

Thats what I think....

Old Post 09-28-2017 04:16 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Has anyone heard it on repeat a couple of times? It feels like a never-ending song, haha.

Old Post 09-28-2017 04:36 PM