Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > iHeartRadio Music Festival 2017 - Media thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

iHeartRadio Music Festival 2017 - Media thread

I managed to record the HD webstream, but it was not that high in bitrate to make up for all the strobe lights and quick motion, so it's not the best, but definitely watchable!

Setlist:
1. Raise Your Glass
2. What About Us
3. Funhouse/Just A Girl (Mashup)
4. Just Like Fire
5. So What

MP3 DOWNLOAD
Zippyshare: http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/8A0lmtLL/file.html
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!FGIkUYpR!Dw0P3y9TnAPf1XS4ThRnbw

VIDEO DOWNLOAD

1080p, web stream rip
987MB, 24:39

https://mega.nz/#!kD5UHDQB!Lf4v_zIvupIMsV3JdA41dobIFfz9XtZOjRx-0yKjb-U

Copy and paste full link into your browser to download

YOUTUBE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKpPxOJegL0

I hope they don't delete the Youtube upload, but enjoy while you can!

Attachment: iheartthumbs.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Last edited by hookedonspice on 09-23-2017 at 01:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2017 04:55 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

You're the best!! And she looks soooo good and so happy. How amazing is it to be into an artist sho always gives it her all and legitimately enjoys performing so badly!? We're so lucky <3

Imagine being this excited to perform the same song for he millionth time but she exudes happiness

Old Post 09-23-2017 04:59 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Updated with video link!

Attachment: update.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post 09-23-2017 05:16 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-23-2017 06:57 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Thank you.

Sometimes I wonder what her promo team think. I can't believe she didn't even at least sing a new song.

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:05 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Thank you.

Sometimes I wonder what her promo team think. I can't believe she didn't even at least sing a new song.

I was just gonna ask what the setlist was. Downloading it now. I just love her energy at those pics! She looks really happy

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:09 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Amazing of course!
BUT WHYYYYYY Just Like Fire? Why? Its a song for a Disney film? Dont get it.. :/

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:10 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Okay so the song choices is pretty obvious. It's Las Vegas = party! Someone said she didn't do a new song, to most people What about us is new. But I get what you mean. It's a chance to actually perform the new single but I'm sure there will be other opportunities like these or similar to do that.

I thought she picked the right songs too. Am I the only one on here who actually loves JLF? It's even better irl guys with the fire, the rap and the high notes. Loved that little connection she had during the song with that girl who knew the lyrics. That looked just super cute!

Also her eye makeup was perfect!

Thanks for sharing Odai!

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:39 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Okay so the song choices is pretty obvious. It's Las Vegas = party! Someone said she didn't do a new song, to most people What about us is new. But I get what you mean. It's a chance to actually perform the new single but I'm sure there will be other opportunities like these or similar to do that.

I thought she picked the right songs too. Am I the only one on here who actually loves JLF? It's even better irl guys with the fire, the rap and the high notes. Loved that little connection she had during the song with that girl who knew the lyrics. That looked just super cute!

Thanks for sharing Odai!

I love JLF too!

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:08 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

ODDY <3 thanks!

Well I was hoping for a new song but I expect that... iHeartRadioFestival is not even that big to be use for premiering a song.
It's a bit weird she did almost the same performance she did last time, starting with RYG walking next to the crowd and closing with aerial SW, even Just A Girl
But i'm glad we have a professional recording for FH/JAG

Audio sucked most of the time, but she was great and beautiful <3

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:18 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Thanks for the great quality!

When she's having fun she barely sings tho

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:41 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Thought this was great. She was having fun.

Set list was perfect.

Old Post 09-23-2017 11:46 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I uploaded it to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKpPxOJegL0

Here's hoping they don't delete it...

Old Post 09-23-2017 01:06 PM
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Thanks for sharing Odai!

I love JLF too!! When it first came out I'd play it on repeat, and I still get excited when I hear it. lol. It's fun to dance to.

and thanks again for the video!!!

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:07 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Thanks for posting...except for funhouse i loved it all..but the performance made up for it. It seemed short. I get so into her that i dont want it to end.

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote