Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > HQ Photos: Beautiful Trauma promo photoshoots
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

HQ Photos: Beautiful Trauma promo photoshoots

Click on the links, then on the pics to get zoom and get HQ.

Kurt Iswarienko #1

Kurt Iswarienko #2

Kurt Iswarienko #3

Kurt Iswarienko #4

Kurt Iswarienko #5

Sølve Sundsbø #1

Sølve Sundsbø #2

Attachment: thumbnails.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2017 08:25 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

#1 & #2 👌

Thanks for posting!

Old Post 09-22-2017 08:27 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I'm shocked by the Sølve Sundsbø pictures. They usually do Pink's Covergirl ads. Google them, their work is incredible, really vibrant. These are meh...

Kurt's pictures are great, but rather casual, if that's even a way to describe the shoot.

So glad they went with Ryan Aylsworth for the album cover.

Old Post 09-22-2017 08:32 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

you already know that i agree with you.
It bugs me out to see photographer like them not being able to focus... come on
and label picking those pix for press, my god...

I still can't believe the album cover is a videoshoot BTS picture -__-

I miss you Andrew <3

Old Post 09-22-2017 08:59 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Attachment: btcovers.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post 09-22-2017 12:18 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

I love the one on the left. Amazing job with the font, especially T and K flowing into each other.

I don't know why but I can totally see the one on the right as a CD single cover.

Old Post 09-22-2017 12:23 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

My favourite is the one on the right.

Overall my first thought is interesting. They aren't mind-blowing, they don't touch me like Deborah Anderson's or Andrew McPerson's shoots usually do...
But I'm curious to see the end result and how it works as a whole.

I also like the kind of serious vibe I'm getting. It's different.

Old Post 09-22-2017 12:48 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Her album cover is her best yet. Who cares it's a behind the scenes pic. Like why that even matters is beyond me.

Also, a blurry pic could also be on purpose.

I like the one with her eyes closed, the rest are ok.

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:58 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Her album cover is her best yet. Who cares it's a behind the scenes pic. Like why that even matters is beyond me.

Also, a blurry pic could also be on purpose.

I like the one with her eyes closed, the rest are ok.

blurry pics could be on purpose for sure, but they usually work when they have something to say or give a specific feel. Blur is a particular choice you make when you would like to recreation in-motion effect but it should be the model to be in motion not the photographer...
The fact that the final result is overall good it doesn't mean it was for purpose. When you use blur so "heavily" most of the time is your "style", and if you check all the previous works from this guys you'll see they're all perfect on focus glossy press photos.

be sure i can sleep at night even with that album cover, which i think it's one of her best
but probably because i think none of her covers were that great, most of the time they're random photos with text on it.
You can switch them and won't be any difference. I'd love more attention in stuff like that. Official photoshoots most of the time are random outfits on random color background, pick one and use it for the album cover.
I'd invite you to check Paloma Faith's albums and singles covers, the work behind them is superb. Everything visual in music is pretty unnecessary, but you'd be able to tell another story with good visuals and aesthetics.

The fact BT cover is a BTS photo is more "fun" than "bad", they did 2 photoshoots before they ended up using those pics by ryan. You can see the fun side of the story where a "mr.no one" was chose over 2 famous professional photographers or the "meh" side of the story where a bts photo make the project looks cheap.

that's it

personal opinions
I think the cover is not her best yet and I do care if it's a behind the scenes pic.

but i can give stuff the right value

Old Post 09-22-2017 02:30 PM
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Some of you people ***** a lot.

I like Kurt #1 & #3. And Solve #2. The blurry thing I'm not really into.

Last edited by RiceNorim on 09-22-2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:21 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

is it everything ok in toronto? lol

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:47 PM
AlrightSir

The first one should have been the album cover just like posted before. It gives meaning to the title, not just a random *** photo.

Old Post 09-22-2017 05:19 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I think the first photo is the best photo i saw of her so far. It's so minimalistic but also very modern and edgy. It's very Bjork-ish. Love it.

Old Post 09-22-2017 07:37 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I have no idea what y’all are getting at. I REALLY like them. They are so refreshing compared to Andrew’s work. I like his style but it has become so repetitive, so polished... the first one is absolutely stunning and the blurry one makes me want to stare at it just a couple minutes longer. I love them and the seriousness they instill.

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:36 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
The first one should have been the album cover just like posted before. It gives meaning to the title, not just a random *** photo.

I agree. That first photo is amazing.

Old Post 09-23-2017 04:56 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote