Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > When's the next single coming out?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Whats really unfortunate is that info is being brought over here...you want spoilers and to break trust, go ahead, but dont bring us down with you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:13 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Whats really unfortunate is that info is being brought over here...you want spoilers and to break trust, go ahead, but dont bring us down with you.

welcome to internet by the way
nobody is posting audio leaks or stuff like that, the only real info that's going around is revenge being rap

everything else is something pretty known already or predictable
i was convinced that Revenge could be the second single, weeks ago already, just cuz it's the track#2 on the album... and i guessed Whatever You Want could be another single just because it's #3, I bet But We Lost It could be the collaboration and we can expect You Get My Love being a ballad like every other last song of the previous records.. No, I don't have real infos, they're just speculations on things that are a bit of a cliché in pop music, like put "single material" in the first half of the record.

all the other infos about the album came from official source like billboard, EW, the actual producers speaking about the experience with her

we come here sharing the excitement, making speculation most of the time on what we'd love or not and basically how much we love what she does

but talking about being disrespectful is a bit too much, imo

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:48 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Woah... everyone needs to calm down!

I get that spoilers aren't ethical but they gave away tickets to 1,600 individuals and I am stunned at the limited amount of information we got. All things considered, we got very little information that means nothing and they pretty much respected the NDA in terms of no specifics. This is a rap, this is uptempo and this is a ballad... all predictable things.

The rest of what we are speculating here is just the fun conversation leading up to the release of the album! Everyone must get together and we give each other a great big hug because this only happens once every 3-5 years. These are exciting times!

As far as info leaking from here or anyone HERE being in trouble, this forum isn't linked anywhere and is buried on google search results due to limited to no upkeep.

Online music discussion and little tid bits are to be expected. Now had someone leaked the album a month prior to the release, that would be a problem.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

I need an uptempo fun track for single #2

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:58 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

I don't get the big deal of people "spill" info about the event. We're all huge P!nk fans and it's not like we're taking money away from her or ruining the album or the hype or anticipation. We all can't have the luck or priveldge to hear or see the album ahead of time so getting some info and news before is completely harmless. We're on the P!nk forums for Christ sake, I don't even think P!nk would care if you flat out told the small amount of us the lyrics or the details because it's not like any of us are really gonna be able to spread any info without an actual song or clip.

But yea, I hope the second single is one of her funnest songs yet. One of my fav fast songs of hers is Boring and Respect so I can't wait if Revenge or whatever the rap song is along those lines of messages and fun! Would be even better if it ended up becoming a single!

Old Post 09-14-2017 05:34 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I donno you guys. Just don't get upset over eachother. I too was excited to go and come back here and tell you all. But then the NDA came up. It said to not talk about it to anyone, not even your family or spouse. So meaning, no one. And this was Pinks wish. And I'm gonna stick to what I signed and agreed upon when I attend the show. If you want spoilers go to ARTL or whatever that forum is called or listen to interviews where she talks about it. Cause it's not that long left until release anyway - hold tight

Old Post 09-14-2017 08:24 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

All im going to say is...telling us what songs were performered, which are ballads or fast songs or rap songs, etc. is leaking info from the event. Pretty sure she wants it as a surprise, especially the next single. Sorry. My opinion.

Old Post 09-14-2017 03:43 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
All im going to say is...telling us what songs were performered, which are ballads or fast songs or rap songs, etc. is leaking info from the event. Pretty sure she wants it as a surprise, especially the next single. Sorry. My opinion.

I agree with you.

Old Post 09-14-2017 03:45 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Can we have the new single please, thanks!!!

Old Post 09-20-2017 03:59 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Can we have the new single please, thanks!!!

+1

Old Post 09-20-2017 04:53 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote