Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > When's the next single coming out?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

When's the next single coming out?

There's only a month till Beautiful Trauma comes out. Isn't there usually two songs released as singles before the album drops? And what do you think will be the next single title and describe what you think it's going to be like and about!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:09 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

They will definitely put out a second single so all the views, streams and sales count toward the album on week of release on SPS Chart.

I am guessing last week of September.

From all the descriptions we had, and what she said in interviews, I am guessing it's Revenge!

She did a whole day of press yesterday, so we will likely get more information in the next few days.

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:01 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I say 100% 2nd single will be before album drops.
I say we get it in a week or two

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:23 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

I think its barbie!

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:28 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Or Beautiful Trauma? 😍

Old Post 09-13-2017 10:14 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I think its barbie!

people are saying that Barbies is not a Stupid Girls 2.0, as i imagined it's a folkish-ballad, probably about innocence/childhood.
She clearly said that the second single is a shocker and it's fun. Revenge is a rap song, it's also #2 on the album tracklist. Even if it's not 100% confirmed we can assume Revenge is next.
The rap song will go with the kinda urban style she has lately

Old Post 09-13-2017 10:32 AM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Excited for this single...anything urban please. Lpve her style too. Feels like miss.2

Old Post 09-13-2017 03:00 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
people are saying that Barbies is not a Stupid Girls 2.0, as i imagined it's a folkish-ballad, probably about innocence/childhood.
She clearly said that the second single is a shocker and it's fun. Revenge is a rap song, it's also #2 on the album tracklist. Even if it's not 100% confirmed we can assume Revenge is next.
The rap song will go with the kinda urban style she has lately

I think out of those I've heard that this is actually the one that would do best as a single. It's not my favorite of them but it's good and catchy. So you're probably right.

Old Post 09-13-2017 03:50 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I think out of those I've heard that this is actually the one that would do best as a single. It's not my favorite of them but it's good and catchy. So you're probably right.

people on atrl reported that she performed:
Beautiful Trauma, Revenge, Whatever You Want, Barbies and Wild Hearts Can Be Broken

Usually these kind of shows, which are filmed are used for promotion and she uses to perform all the next singles.
So probably single 3 and 4 are one of those songs, pretty sure track #3 (Whatever You Want) could be a single cuz usually track #3 is always single material, even LWTH was suppose to be a single at first.

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:39 PM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

How does everyone know such specifics about the song and how have people heard them !!!

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:40 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
How does everyone know such specifics about the song and how have people heard them !!!

I won a ticket for the secret gig in LA where she performed 7 songs from the new album. We signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't say anything about it at all.

I don't know about the rest of the people of that other forum.

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:56 PM
M*A*X*IT

^yes
but atrl is full of these infos

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:16 PM
Dani

quote:
^yes
but atrl is full of these infos

That sucks. I thought they loved and respected Pink.

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:29 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
That sucks. I thought they loved and respected Pink.

at least it's a news that's going just in the "community". No blog or site is talking about this, the secrets are (almost) safe.

btw, nothing is really shock... i mean it was predictable that she would've play 4-5 completely new songs, probably revenge being rap is the biggest surprise but not real real shocker for fans. we already have few rap-attempts in the past records so a full rap song won't be a huge shock for a real p!nk fan.
in the end are just infos, no audio leaks or something

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:27 PM
Dani

quote:
at least it's a news that's going just in the "community". No blog or site is talking about this, the secrets are (almost) safe.

btw, nothing is really shock... i mean it was predictable that she would've play 4-5 completely new songs, probably revenge being rap is the biggest surprise but not real real shocker for fans. we already have few rap-attempts in the past records so a full rap song won't be a huge shock for a real p!nk fan.
in the end are just infos, no audio leaks or something

Ahh, I don't care. So to me you don't have to defend at all. I was just saying

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:48 PM