Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Heads up: Beautiful Trauma tour may be soon upon us!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
For me its admirable for a couple reasons.
Even though these words weren't said, I feel like NOT doing paid meet and greets lets P!nk and her fans stand more as equals.
Taking money almost kind of puts off a vibe that "my time is worth more than yours".
Instead its more like "dude, I'm a just person... just like you".

She doesnt refuse to meet fans. Lots of members here have been lucky enough to meet her over the years. She is always friendly.
It shows that she DOES care about the fans, and its not all about money. She could make a decent stack of cash from paid meet and greets, but thats not her top priority.

I'm sure if a meet and greet package occurred, I'd maybe end up paying for it once, depending on price.... but really,
i'm happy this hasnt come to exist yet.

The random good luck, "holy ****" moments I think mean more anyway.

👍👍👍

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2017 09:58 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
For me its admirable for a couple reasons.
Even though these words weren't said, I feel like NOT doing paid meet and greets lets P!nk and her fans stand more as equals.
Taking money almost kind of puts off a vibe that "my time is worth more than yours".
Instead its more like "dude, I'm a just person... just like you".

She doesnt refuse to meet fans. Lots of members here have been lucky enough to meet her over the years. She is always friendly.
It shows that she DOES care about the fans, and its not all about money. She could make a decent stack of cash from paid meet and greets, but thats not her top priority.

I'm sure if a meet and greet package occurred, I'd maybe end up paying for it once, depending on price.... but really,
i'm happy this hasnt come to exist yet.

The random good luck, "holy ****" moments I think mean more anyway.

While I agree with all this, it is beneficial for all other fans that DON'T get the M&G package.

This was explained by Lady Gaga recently, the promoter has to hit a certain number in dollars for each show, regardless of where it comes from.

She has 80 meet and greet tickets per show (which is BS and frankly too much), but those 80 packages make up $120,000 of a proposed $1,000,000 per arena show, therefore, the rest of the tickets can be cheaper.

TTAL VIP tickets were $350, while most that have M&G tickets would charge $260 for a VIP package.

And I might be selfish here, but as someone who can finally afford to travel to see her, I definitely would buy a meet and greet package if I was offered one, because my chances of running into her at a later time are quiet slim. God knows I'm a huge fan and just want to thank her... she's worth the $1500 just to shake her hand and say thank you.

Old Post 09-13-2017 10:07 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

And I might be selfish here, but as someone who can finally afford to travel to see her, I definitely would buy a meet and greet package if I was offered one, because my chances of running into her at a later time are quiet slim. God knows I'm a huge fan and just want to thank her... she's worth the $1500 just to shake her hand and say thank you.

I am with you.. I am such a huge Pink fan since 2004. But I am also a very unlucky girl. So I think I will never meet her without a meet and greet... So that would be a possibility..

Old Post 09-14-2017 07:33 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I get where you are coming from.

There usually are competitions for meet and greets too guys, so that's a chance too!

Old Post 09-14-2017 08:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Well I was thinking of looking at we can survive tickets tomorrow but after reading this post I might just save my money for tour. Well by save I mean pay off my credit cards so I can buy tix haha M&G I would def do if I could. I miss regular GA and not all the VIP blah blahs. So many VIP last tour were people more worried about getting drunk and fighting then actually enjoying the concert 😐

Old Post 09-15-2017 05:05 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Well I was thinking of looking at we can survive tickets tomorrow but after reading this post I might just save my money for tour. Well by save I mean pay off my credit cards so I can buy tix haha M&G I would def do if I could. I miss regular GA and not all the VIP blah blahs. So many VIP last tour were people more worried about getting drunk and fighting then actually enjoying the concert 😐

I would save the money too! She basically confirmed the tour is happening during her press day.

Be prepared though, I really think tickets go on sale very very soon.

Old Post 09-15-2017 07:56 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I would save the money too! She basically confirmed the tour is happening during her press day.

Be prepared though, I really think tickets go on sale very very soon.

Hahahahahah faaaaaack. I'm broke as hell after this summer. Imma see you alls in Stockholm only lol!

Old Post 09-15-2017 08:50 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

we're not broke, just spent
And we can earn enough again...

Oooooo oooooooo

See ya'll on tourrrrr
<3

Old Post 09-15-2017 10:33 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Oooooo oooooooo

See ya'll on tourrrrr
<3

Hahahaha, that was creative!

Old Post 09-15-2017 11:05 AM
MrPauLL

quote:

Oooooo oooooooo

See ya'll on tourrrrr
<3

That was cute.

Old Post 09-15-2017 12:08 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Australia July. NZ after that.

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows...with-pink-.html

Old Post 09-19-2017 12:23 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Australia July. NZ after that.

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows...with-pink-.html

Australian winter

Old Post 09-19-2017 12:39 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Haha, not that I thought we'd ever get to queue in a t-shirt during her album tour, but ya

Old Post 09-19-2017 01:46 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Get ready

Attachment: img_4433.png
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post 09-19-2017 01:57 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Actually it looks like Australia in July isnt so horribly bad..... I was just hoping for a warm summer tour...

Old Post 09-19-2017 02:04 PM