Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
omg I'm in China studying and I only got one entry. I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF GOING ANYWAYS. like I'm gonna mess everything up, BUT SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG

You're not the only one to mess everything up. It's my first work week after vacation. "Ehmm, hi, can I get next week off too? Regards // That ***k up and spontaneous red haired chick".

I kinda hope I don't win cause I probably would have to go. 😬 When will we find out?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:29 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
Hope most of all that real fans get to go to this esp something as important as an album launch. Was blessed to go to IND launch in London many years ago... What an experience

The best ever! ❤️

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:31 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
You're not the only one to mess everything up. It's my first work week after vacation. "Ehmm, hi, can I get next week off too? Regards // That ***k up and spontaneous red haired chick".

I kinda hope I don't win cause I probably would have to go. 😬 When will we find out?

HAHAHAHAH EXACTLY
Like "how can I get away with this" hahahahaha cryiiiiing

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:32 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

I signed up to go! Hopefully will get tix! I went to the TTAL private concert in LA and it was an awesome experience. She stayed after and signed autographs for a bunch of us. All I had was a $20 bill so that's what she signed lol Good luck to every one who signed up for tickets for this

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:25 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I signed up to go! Hopefully will get tix! I went to the TTAL private concert in LA and it was an awesome experience. She stayed after and signed autographs for a bunch of us. All I had was a $20 bill so that's what she signed lol Good luck to every one who signed up for tickets for this

how come you did not share anything about it back then?! lol
we need to know everything eeeeeeveryyyythiiiing

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:42 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

Omg we get the notification on tickets around 24h before the show.... I can't wait?! I need to fly in HAHA ***K

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:58 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Omg we get the notification on tickets around 24h before the show.... I can't wait?! I need to fly in HAHA ***K

WHAT DO WE DOOO?????? :O hahaha

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:58 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

1IOTA

What should we do???

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:00 AM
Dani

Nah. Reread it That's like, only if you get tickets but can't go, so they keep giving away to the next person in line. It says two weeks prior to an event usually. I think we'll hear something today or tomorrow.

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:09 AM
p!nksson

quote:
1IOTA

What should we do???

It seems like they approve before 24 hrs usually? right?

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:11 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Nah. Reread it That's like, only if you get tickets but can't go, so they keep giving away to the next person in line. It says two weeks prior to an event usually. I think we'll hear something today or tomorrow.

I need to find someone who can replace me at work.. the ones who usually do it can't jeeez!

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:11 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I need to find someone who can replace me at work.. the ones who usually do it can't jeeez!

Ohh, that sucks. Maybe you can ask someone else? Or work from a distance?

I better just not go really. I have 7 more paid days this year, but should save them for promo in EU later on. I'm embarrassed to ask for a whole week one week after I get back to work. I can't go all the way to LA for just a few days. I love it way too much.

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:26 AM
p!nksson

quote:
Ohh, that sucks. Maybe you can ask someone else? Or work from a distance?

I better just not go really. I have 7 more paid days this year, but should save them for promo in EU later on. I'm embarrassed to ask for a whole week one week after I get back to work. I can't go all the way to LA for just a few days. I love it way too much.

Ill do whatever I have to do..haha!

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:46 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Ill do whatever I have to do..haha!

Can you handle my 260 emails and my 2-3 A4 pages to do list too? Haha.

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:48 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
I can't go all the way to LA for just a few days. I love it way too much.

Go for 16hra....... itd make a good story.
And I promise we could totally make it like the raddest 16hours ever.
Work wouldnt even know youre gone.
Say you have to step outside for a cigarette, get on a plane and go.

Old Post 08-31-2017 09:17 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote