Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > How do they find her hotel
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

How do they find her hotel

As the title says, how do people know where they stop? You see fans (and paps) waiting outside their hotels, how do they know? Surely it can’t be just luck?

Ps they’re in London

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2017 11:27 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Re: How do they find her hotel

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
As the title says, how do people know where they stop? You see fans (and paps) waiting outside their hotels, how do they know? Surely it can’t be just luck?

Ps they’re in London

Tracking devices. Eagles. Pigeons. Aliens.

Old Post 11-30-2017 02:24 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Re: How do they find her hotel

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Tracking devices. Eagles. Pigeons. Aliens.
I’m in with a shot then

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:28 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Because since IND era she tends to stay at the same hotel she's stayed in on previous tours. But generally you got a good chance to be right if you just go to the best 5 star hotel closest to venue shes playing. Big cities r harder to guess tho.

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:21 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I don't really like the thoughts of creeping round a hotel to meet her.

Old Post 11-30-2017 01:40 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I don't really like the thoughts of creeping round a hotel to meet her.

If you don't pounce on her if she comes out/in of the hotel,and let her come to you I don't see it as creepy thing to do. I've had the best meetings with her and her band outside hotels over the years.

Old Post 11-30-2017 02:57 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

It's the paps job so to speak.

Old Post 11-30-2017 05:44 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

It's not something we really do in Ireland. Don't get me wrong I have always wanted to meet pink but I reckon I lost chances she's so mega big now paps be prob pissing her off and she will have no choice to hide away.

After secret gig In London Years ago I saw paps running toward her so I had to go the opposite way then saw pics later or her coming out to chat to all the fans that was my big loss I'm the sort that thinks she will just casually walk by one day haha

Old Post 11-30-2017 06:30 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
It's not something we really do in Ireland. Don't get me wrong I have always wanted to meet pink but I reckon I lost chances she's so mega big now paps be prob pissing her off and she will have no choice to hide away.

After secret gig In London Years ago I saw paps running toward her so I had to go the opposite way then saw pics later or her coming out to chat to all the fans that was my big loss I'm the sort that thinks she will just casually walk by one day haha

She does take time for her fans even though there are paparazzis there.

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:19 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
She does take time for her fans even though there are paparazzis there.
yeah she's amazing. I just hope they don't overdo it with her to the point where she can't anymore. There are some celebs out there who can't even take kids to school without being followed on the daily that ain't right but that's another discussion for another day

Old Post 12-01-2017 09:49 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote