Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma - Information/anticipation thread
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Topper
Triple Platinum Record Level

I think it would be nice when the feature with Eminem would be a ballad (not a fun song which everyone is hoping for) like the one with Rihanna. That would be a shock. A positive one.

Or maybe if P!nk and Eminem would change roles. Eminem sings - like P!nk always does and P!nk does the rap part.

But please not another HCTW 😭

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2017 01:04 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
I think it would be nice when the feature with Eminem would be a ballad (not a fun song which everyone is hoping for) like the one with Rihanna. That would be a shock. A positive one.

Or maybe if P!nk and Eminem would change roles. Eminem sings - like P!nk always does and P!nk does the rap part.

But please not another HCTW 😭

Old Post 09-23-2017 01:45 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

So I guess I am right 😜 You’ve heard the song some weeks ago... 🤓😎

Old Post 09-23-2017 01:50 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
So I guess I am right 😜 You’ve heard the song some weeks ago... 🤓😎

There are so many different theories about her next single, it makes me smile! That's all

Last edited by » Dani on 09-23-2017 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 09-23-2017 02:25 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
There are so many different theories about her next single, it makes me smile! That's all

Yeah.

But it’s obvious that my theory makes you smile the most 😎🤓😂😜

Old Post 09-23-2017 02:31 PM
Topper

I got my feature with SIA.
I got my WAU remix Ep.
And sure...of course I will get my ballad with P!nk and Eminem 😏😌

Old Post 09-23-2017 02:33 PM
Topper

quote:
Yeah.

But it’s obvious that my theory makes you smile the most 😎🤓😂😜

You’re still smiling, right? That’s the reason why you don’t answer 😜😋

Old Post 09-23-2017 02:46 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:

Revenge is a collaboration with Eminem, but he doesn't rap, he sings, but parts that can easily be replaced by Stacey and Jenny like Lily Allen's part in True Love or Indigo Girls in Dear Mr. President, that's why she performed solo at the concert.
The main idea behind the video is using voodoo dolls for revenge, that's why they used voodoo dolls for visual in the tour.
That would explain that leg in the videoshoot, maybe the victim lost his leg after someone cut the doll's leg.
In the video she plays the role of Eminem, that's why her hair was that blonde yesterday.

lol

Old Post 09-23-2017 04:42 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

In the video she plays the role of Eminem, that's why her hair was that blonde yesterday.

lol

Sure, think of the press pics in the suit. Eminem will wear a skirt, p!nk already has her suit 😜

Old Post 09-23-2017 05:38 PM
P!NK Freak

I am so excited for this, I have come out of hibernation.

How are you lovely people - old and new?

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:38 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

We have some new info from the description on a Taiwanese site: http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=438465678890

Rough translation:

Beautiful Trauma is full or rhythm, melody, rock, hip hop and strings, it's a mix and match, with enjoyable arrangement.

But We Lost It is a piano-only accompanied song.

Barbies is a simple, touching moment filled with folk guitars and chords, a return to childhood purity.

For Now is "popular rock", whatever that means!

Secrets is an "overwhelming" dance track.

Better Life is a hearty combination of hip hop and soul.

You Get My Love is an emotional surging lyrical essay.

Last edited by hookedonspice on 09-24-2017 at 11:12 AM

Old Post 09-24-2017 11:09 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
I am so excited for this, I have come out of hibernation.

How are you lovely people - old and new?

Welcome back!

Old Post 09-24-2017 11:36 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Better Life is a hearty combination of hip hop and soul.

Old Post 09-24-2017 12:07 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

So....is there a collab with Christina, or no? Just a rumor?

Old Post 09-24-2017 01:41 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by APinkFan
So....is there a collab with Christina, or no? Just a rumor?

No one knows anything. We're all guessing and thinking loud

Old Post 09-24-2017 01:46 PM