Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!NK 2017 Important Dates
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Thankyou, it so exciteing
I. Freaking out a little bit, October is blank for now, but I'm thinking it might be a serious promo time I'm in california for a week from, 17th October, to think I might be able to attend something she will be at oh God I can't think about it!!

I donno why but I sense Sweden in October 🇸🇪

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2017 05:51 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Just got my V Festival ticket in the post!

****. They're not electric as in PDF?

Old Post 08-09-2017 05:53 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

does anyone know if they gonna livestream her concert tonight?

Old Post 08-09-2017 06:43 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
****. They're not electric as in PDF?

I didn't get an option for an e-ticket. Maybe send an email to confirm?

Old Post 08-09-2017 07:01 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Updated!

Old Post 08-16-2017 09:42 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Updated with vinyl release dates. Also an article confirmed IND, Funhouse and TTAL are being released April 2018. Added those too!

Old Post 08-25-2017 02:02 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

So, this week she'll perform at Ellen and BBC Lounge! I'm curious what she'll cover there.

Old Post 09-04-2017 04:17 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael3078
Underground Label Level

So exciting! I can't wait to see her on the 9th! And get the records in the mail... I hope she does a good cover on the Live Lounge... and that they let her do more than the normal two songs.

Old Post 09-04-2017 09:16 PM
Michael3078 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael3078 Click here to Send Michael3078 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael3078 Add Michael3078 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Really can't wait to hear her cover! I hope it's a song I like. Or that she'll make me like a song I didn't like at first. Don't mind much. I'll take anything new right now.

Old Post 09-04-2017 09:18 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

Hers is a live lounge special so I presume they'll be a few songs!

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:49 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Hers is a live lounge special so I presume they'll be a few songs!

Nice!

I heard somebody say that the theme for the cover will also be something along the lines of "songs that inspired you" instead of the usual "recent hit cover". Is this true?

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:55 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Foo Fighters were the first acts of this special live lounge series and they performed 4 songs: brand new single, 2 old hits and a cover.

We can expect What About Us, two old hits... maybe songs that were really big hits in the UK like JLAP, SW or JGMAR. I'd love a cool live studio version for JLAP and a solo version of JGMAR tbh.
the cover has to celebrate the 50 years of Radio1. Foo Fighters covered AC/DC, maybe she'll pick some artist that "inspired her"... she'll end up covering Janis lol

Old Post 09-04-2017 11:37 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Foo Fighters were the first acts of this special live lounge series and they performed 4 songs: brand new single, 2 old hits and a cover.

We can expect What About Us, two old hits... maybe songs that were really big hits in the UK like JLAP, SW or JGMAR. I'd love a cool live studio version for JLAP and a solo version of JGMAR tbh.
the cover has to celebrate the 50 years of Radio1. Foo Fighters covered AC/DC, maybe she'll pick some artist that "inspired her"... she'll end up covering Janis lol

Do artists ever have guests? Maybe she will bring on James Gillespie again for a studio version of DLMGM

Old Post 09-05-2017 12:20 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I could see her doing her cover of River or maybe Babe. I love Janis, I love her covering Janis, but poor Janis needs a rest. I wish shed give us something completely new, I need new from her.

Old Post 09-05-2017 12:23 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

although it's called LIVE lounge, i really doubt it'll be live.
I think she already recorded the set when she was in London for the V-Festival, probably the same day she did the interview at the BBC.
Considering how tired she was i don't think she did something really special or brand new but something she used to do on tour

Old Post 09-05-2017 12:35 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote