Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > 2nd single: TRY
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by perkyville
I can't believe this could be released next week!

Time... Is... Going... So... Slow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:10 AM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
at least here in Germany we get the album (iTunes version and physical release) on the 14th already. That's not so far, when you think about it. How about you guys?

Seriously though... PLEASE, whoever is in charge, give us snippets. I'm happy with 15 seconds of each song.

Or give us just the one song that is "Try". Now.

Or somebody invent a time machine.

I suppose, I'm just becoming more and more impatient though so it seems a lot further away than it actually is.

It's released September 17th here in the UK.

I couldn't agree more though, I NEED SNIPPETS!!! Please give us some ASAP! I know you're reading this P!nk.

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:13 AM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yukonbud16
Top 100 Charts Level

Three weeks from TOMORROW, I'll have the new Pink album IN MY HANDS. :O

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:17 AM
yukonbud16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yukonbud16 Click here to Send yukonbud16 a Private Message Find more posts by yukonbud16 Add yukonbud16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I keep checking itunes. Its about to update the new releases...

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:21 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
I keep checking itunes. Its about to update the new releases...

Me too! I'm so eager for snippets.

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:25 AM
perkyville

Looks like they updated, and no Try. Oh well. I kinda figured it wouldn't be there.

Where's the snippets though?

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:30 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:

Where's the snippets though?

I can't remember clearly but didn't we have snippets by now or at least something more by now with her other albums?

Maybe it's the label change, damn RCA!

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:38 AM
perkyville

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
I can't remember clearly but didn't we have snippets by now or at least something more by now with her other albums?

Maybe it's the label change, damn RCA!

Haha. I can't remember when we got snippets from Funhouse. I am sure its for the best for her sales and such, but UGH! I am too impatient when it comes to this. haha

Maybe I wouldn't be so impatient if music didn't currently suck.

Old Post 08-28-2012 05:42 AM
AleciaPink03

quote:
Haha. I can't remember when we got snippets from Funhouse. I am sure its for the best for her sales and such, but UGH! I am too impatient when it comes to this. haha

Maybe I wouldn't be so impatient if music didn't currently suck.

I'm not COMPLETELY sure, but I THINK we got the snippets for Funhouse also pretty late. And the leak happened shortly after, I think it leaked like a week or 10 days before the actual release or something.

Does anyone have a better memory of the timeline back then? (gosh... that's FOUR years ago. I can't believe it.)

Old Post 08-28-2012 08:51 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
I'm not COMPLETELY sure, but I THINK we got the snippets for Funhouse also pretty late. And the leak happened shortly after, I think it leaked like a week or 10 days before the actual release or something.

Does anyone have a better memory of the timeline back then? (gosh... that's FOUR years ago. I can't believe it.)

WAIT, something is coming to my mind right now as to when the leak happened... I was off work sick the entire week, and the leak happened late at night (at like 2 in the morning German time or something). I also think it was my granddad's birthday, which is on October 16th. I'm pretty sure it was that day.

Old Post 08-28-2012 08:54 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

yeah kinda that time!

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:14 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

So its soon to be September & still no snippets.... I think the album will leak early. And then what? I just hope it doesnt leak too early!!

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:23 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

hahahah! i love how this all turns us into detectives

i think, i'm lost. did RCA reveal the big surprise they've announced?

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:25 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

not yet

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:28 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

this waiting is killing me.

EDIT: photos from the video shoot: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...o=feeds-newsxml

Last edited by AlrightSir on 08-28-2012 at 09:33 AM

Old Post 08-28-2012 09:31 AM
AlrightSir is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote