Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *** Multimedia -- Multimedia -- Multimedia ***
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

well i do have rare stuff... people remember her singing Mercedes Benz at a press conference? it was here in hungary and i have it... i'll look for it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2012 11:37 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
well i do have rare stuff... people remember her singing Mercedes Benz at a press conference? it was here in hungary and i have it... i'll look for it

I so wanna hear that! hope you find it!

Old Post 08-26-2012 08:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:

Was it here? I can't listen to it then :'( i have this weird thing that i don't watch Pink videos from when she was there because i get super jealous and sad

Old Post 08-26-2012 08:16 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I remember!! it was in 2007, before the T-Mobile Concert, right? I'd really appreciate if you could upload it.

Old Post 08-26-2012 08:46 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

ah sorry i looked for it a bit a couple of days ago but i couldnt find it then but im sure i have it so i'll keep looking

it was 2006

Old Post 08-28-2012 11:33 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

Oh yeah I remember that one... Did she sing only the chorus? If so, I have that too But as audio, not video.

Old Post 08-29-2012 08:54 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
ah sorry i looked for it a bit a couple of days ago but i couldnt find it then but im sure i have it so i'll keep looking

it was 2006

then 2006 I just know I was not in Hungary at that time unfortunately

Old Post 08-29-2012 09:14 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

speaking of singing Mercedez Benz impromptu, does anyone have the video of when she was at Jason Ellis radio show and she just babbled all kind of things and then sang Mercedez Benz? it was hilarious and I would love to have it! then there was the video of her punching Jason

Old Post 08-29-2012 09:32 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

^here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhGtQ3qVOU

Old Post 08-29-2012 09:38 AM