Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *** Multimedia -- Multimedia -- Multimedia ***
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

ugh, the longer videos cause trouble with youtube... gonna take care of that tomorrow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2012 09:01 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by EmmaRhiannon_x
the youtube channel is a fantastic idea! (:

hopefully everyone has a lot of stuff still.

i don't, i'm useless.
i did have a bit, but I have a new computer.

INFACT. i lied.

I have:

TRL, Nov 19th 2001
Behind The Music, unsure what year
The Hour interview, 24th Sept 2008
Paul O'Grady, I'm Not Dead era [I think]
Total TV interview, unsure what year
Rove, 2004
TV Total, unsure what year
write backwards

where is best to upload these?

k uploaded paul o'grady and the first tv total + some stuff i had

keep em coming guys!!

Old Post 08-14-2012 05:17 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I'm gonna start uploading something now great that you're doing this!

Old Post 08-14-2012 08:07 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

here's Nobody Knows live at Pop world UK back in 2006 love her vocals.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtjqi6

Interview tv2 Absolut underhållning (norwegian) from 2006. The quality isn't so good but I love the interview! I used to have the other part of it too but I've lost it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2gitnc

Last edited by nooneanymore on 08-14-2012 at 08:46 PM

Old Post 08-14-2012 08:25 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

thanks uploaded

Old Post 08-15-2012 10:12 AM
nooneanymore

and another one:

Who Knew live at TRL germany 10.03.2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7owrn

you're welcome!

Old Post 08-15-2012 10:30 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
and another one:

Who Knew live at TRL germany 10.03.2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7owrn

you're welcome!

uploading *cheers*

---

i won't be at home for a couple of days, but keep uploading stuff and i'll add them to youtube as soon as i can thanks!

EDIT: oh, it said i couldn't upload the TRL video cause of copyright issues or sth :/

Last edited by grenno on 08-18-2012 at 07:54 AM

Old Post 08-18-2012 07:51 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
uploading *cheers*

---

i won't be at home for a couple of days, but keep uploading stuff and i'll add them to youtube as soon as i can thanks!

EDIT: oh, it said i couldn't upload the TRL video cause of copyright issues or sth :/

no, that sucks! I love those TRL vids and I have some more. but I'll just try to upload something else then

Old Post 08-23-2012 10:03 AM
nooneanymore

here's the I'm not dead album interview where she talks about recording the album and writing the songs and more. I love this, I hope she'll do something like this for the new album too! Unfortunately the quality is kind of bad and every once in awhile she looks like a zombie I think it's happened when the video format was converted or something. I used to have one in WMW format which was fine. but it's still a great interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n0ykvs

Old Post 08-23-2012 10:27 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
here's the I'm not dead album interview where she talks about recording the album and writing the songs and more. I love this, I hope she'll do something like this for the new album too! Unfortunately the quality is kind of bad and every once in awhile she looks like a zombie I think it's happened when the video format was converted or something. I used to have one in WMW format which was fine. but it's still a great interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n0ykvs

uploading now thank you so much!

Old Post 08-23-2012 10:44 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
uploading now thank you so much!

you're welcome!

Here's Family Portrait live at the Coca cola event in Italy, 2006. Amazing performance <3 just listen to the ending! *goosebumps*
would be awesome if someone has the whole concert!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4xeli7

Old Post 08-23-2012 11:16 AM
grenno

uploading now!!

dani, if you still have your stuff, you can come here and upload it so i can put it on the channel

Old Post 08-24-2012 08:28 AM
grenno

damn ... the coca cola one didn't work either :/

Old Post 08-24-2012 08:37 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
damn ... the coca cola one didn't work either :/

what? why aren't they working I don't have much more videos on this computer, everything else is on my external hard drive and it's at my Dad's place. on this computer I mostly have videos ripped of youtube and the quality isn't that great. but I can still upload them if you want?

Old Post 08-24-2012 10:44 AM
purple18

it's a very good idea! i'm afraid i don't have very rare stuff and such but i can dig up some things

Old Post 08-24-2012 11:36 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote