Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk Still Hearts Heart
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rosjel
In Detox Level

P!nk Still Hearts Heart

Nothing New, But how cute

She might be bisexual, but so what? She's still a rock star! And she's also back with her sexy ex, Carey Hart. I say, whatever makes Pink happy! Besides, they do make a hot couple, don't they?

Are they the next Liz Taylor-Richard Burton? Will these two walk down the aisle a second time??!!

they'll get married again?

http://x17online.com/celebrities/pi...rt-05142009.php

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2009 07:59 PM
rosjel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rosjel Click here to Send rosjel a Private Message Find more posts by rosjel Add rosjel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3
Triple Platinum Record Level

ermmm, she said she wasn't bisexual, they should get their facts straight.

and yes, they're cute together.

Old Post 05-14-2009 08:03 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

Married again sort of implies they're not still married, eh?

Old Post 05-14-2009 08:41 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksARFan
Top 100 Charts Level

P!nk has said that she will not "re-new" her vows, she wants to keep it stress free. And yes, they are still married, she said that they don't like all the paper work, so they never got divorced. Or something like that, it's not word for word.

Old Post 05-14-2009 08:50 PM
P!nksARFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksARFan Click here to Send P!nksARFan a Private Message Find more posts by P!nksARFan Add P!nksARFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
ermmm, she said she wasn't bisexual, they should get their facts straight.

She's P!nxual, I think thats what we 'penned' it some years back....... I know im trysexual (thats TRY not TRI )

x

Old Post 05-15-2009 09:57 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
She's P!nxual, I think thats what we 'penned' it some years back....... I know im trysexual (thats TRY not TRI )

x

I think I'm antisexual.

Old Post 05-15-2009 05:02 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mkmills30
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia

x

Love it!! Me too!!! I'll TRY anything once!!!

Old Post 05-17-2009 04:42 AM
mkmills30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkmills30 Click here to Send mkmills30 a Private Message Find more posts by mkmills30 Add mkmills30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote