Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk My Ride <<aussies>>
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ozp!nkfan_83
#1 Video and Single Level

P!nk My Ride <<aussies>>

Hey there Aussies,

I don't know if any of you have seen this. I saw it on my local radio stations web site. I'm guessing it might only be for Perth fans but hey.. worth a shot

Would you go pink in the face for P!INK? Now's your chance, register here to see P!NK live in concert...we want to paint you pink but that’s not the catch...you'll be coming in to the 92.9 studio via public transport during peak hour!

Would love to see that.. hahahaha

here is the link

http://www.929.com.au/win/pink-my-ride

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:16 PM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

id do it...

ahhahaa

n sit there with ppl staring n act like theres absolutely nothing wrong...

be all like ... what??

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:26 PM
niknik_niki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niknik_niki Click here to Send niknik_niki a Private Message Visit niknik_niki's homepage! Find more posts by niknik_niki Add niknik_niki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

the registration form has a drop box with all the states... but maybe the catch for interstate is to catch a plane in the pink too... hahaha

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:29 PM
niknik_niki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niknik_niki Click here to Send niknik_niki a Private Message Visit niknik_niki's homepage! Find more posts by niknik_niki Add niknik_niki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

quote:
Originally posted by niknik_niki
the registration form has a drop box with all the states... but maybe the catch for interstate is to catch a plane in the pink too... hahaha

maybe.. god i don't know. i wouldn't catch a plane painted pink. lol i started filling out the form but hesitated cause my husband would be wondering why i was pink in colour when he got home from work

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:32 PM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~~refolexx~~
Triple Platinum Record Level

my friend walked through the shopping centre AND caught several buses painted pink and silver after the swimming carnival XD

it's not that embarrassing

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:34 PM
~~refolexx~~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~~refolexx~~ Click here to Send ~~refolexx~~ a Private Message Visit ~~refolexx~~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~~refolexx~~ Add ~~refolexx~~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by ozp!nkfan_83
maybe.. god i don't know. i wouldn't catch a plane painted pink. lol i started filling out the form but hesitated cause my husband would be wondering why i was pink in colour when he got home from work
heck yeh... just do it... jus go... huh... what pink...???

oh btw, i won pink tix!!

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:39 PM
ozp!nkfan_83

quote:
Originally posted by niknik_niki
heck yeh... just do it... jus go... huh... what pink...???

oh btw, i won pink tix!!

yeah........ i don't think so.. i've already got tix if there was a mention of backstage passes maybe i might consider it.

any one know if they are giving a heads up to backstage passes for Perth and how to get my hands on one??

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:44 PM
MoDsGirl

well Fox ran a competition here last week where one lady was painted green ... opportunity to win $10k ... 10 days for $10k. N she won! so heck yeah ....do it!

Old Post 05-07-2009 01:36 PM
MoDsGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoDsGirl Click here to Send MoDsGirl a Private Message Visit MoDsGirl's homepage! Find more posts by MoDsGirl Add MoDsGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoDsGirl

Promo pic ..

Attachment: featurelead-pinkmyride.jpg
This has been downloaded 262 time(s).

Old Post 05-07-2009 02:36 PM
MoDsGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoDsGirl Click here to Send MoDsGirl a Private Message Visit MoDsGirl's homepage! Find more posts by MoDsGirl Add MoDsGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ylraC
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by ozp!nkfan_83
yeah........ i don't think so.. i've already got tix if there was a mention of backstage passes maybe i might consider it.

Same!

@ozp!nkfan_83 maybe consider adding em and sam mac on twitter. They sometimes give away hints on there, and you can write to em directly. I haven't heard anything about backstage so far tho...

Old Post 05-07-2009 02:47 PM
ylraC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ylraC Click here to Send ylraC a Private Message Visit ylraC's homepage! Find more posts by ylraC Add ylraC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LizPink
Major Label Level

I already pinked my ride and still am.(Have posted before).

Already saved and got my pink ticks. Only thing left would be to actually meet the woman herself LOL.
Dont think theres much left I could do thats not crazy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...mp;l=1e2dce41be

Old Post 05-07-2009 04:15 PM
LizPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LizPink Click here to Send LizPink a Private Message Find more posts by LizPink Add LizPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3
Triple Platinum Record Level

Gosh it's not that bad!

Old Post 05-07-2009 06:29 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoDsGirl

Exclamation

Matt & Jo's Pink My Ride
So… think you're Pink's biggest fan?!
In that case we know you'd do anything to win tickets to see her… but would your PARTNER do anything in order for you to win??

Thanks to the all-new Holden Cruze, Matt & Jo are giving you the chance to see Pink's Funhouse tour when it hits Melbourne. But that's not all…one lucky winner will also get to meet Pink in person!!

If you think your partner (or if you're single, your friend or relative) would be willing to make a fool of themselves in order to win these tickets for you, register your details below… and the Fox Street Team could be knocking on your door!

Your partner/friend just needs to wear the GORGEOUS pink outfit that we provide them with, then travel via public transport (still wearing the outfit!) until they reach Matt & Jo at the Fox studios. If they complete this challenge we'll reward YOU with tickets to Pink - and you'll be in the running to meet her!

http://www.fox.com.au/shows/mattandjo/pink-my-ride

Old Post 05-15-2009 03:32 PM
mkmills30
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by MoDsGirl
Matt & Jo's Pink My Ride
So… think you're Pink's biggest fan?!
In that case we know you'd do anything to win tickets to see her… but would your PARTNER do anything in order for you to win??

If they complete this challenge we'll reward YOU with tickets to Pink - and you'll be in the running to meet her!

http://www.fox.com.au/shows/mattandjo/pink-my-ride

AARRGGHH Just asked hubby and he won't do it!!! So not fair!!! I'd do it for him!!!

Old Post 05-17-2009 04:40 AM
mkmills30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkmills30 Click here to Send mkmills30 a Private Message Find more posts by mkmills30 Add mkmills30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by mkmills30
AARRGGHH Just asked hubby and he won't do it!!! So not fair!!! I'd do it for him!!!
then register him... that way ur the one that needs to do the dressin in pink!!

Old Post 05-17-2009 08:12 AM